I'm back suckers

Kaoru's POV

"May..." I mumbled quietly as I looked at her face through the gently falling snow. Her cheeks were red and eyes were glowing in the city's light. The snow lightly caught onto her brown hair that was tied up into a pony tail.

"Kaoru? Wha- what are you doing here?" She asked stuttering with wide eyes as she looked into my hazel eyes.

Then I looked down and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Stupid...."

"I can't hear you Kaoru, speak up.

"I said stupid!" I exclaimed in her face clutching her shoulders tightly. She stiffened and held her breath. "Who leaves there friends the night of Halloween without saying anything to them?!?!? I've been worried about you for two months and.... I almost began to think you hated the club and just left!" I felt my eye begin to water and tears formed. "All of us are here because we were worried about you May!"

I felt her begin to shiver and her bottem lip shivered in shock. "How...?" she stuttered out. "How did you find me Kaoru? How did you been know I was gone?"

My hands tightened on her shoulders. "Are you kidding me? After two months of not being in the club, you think I wouldn't suspect something? I'd be fine if it were two weeks, but two months? No. Tamaki noticed how worried I was and we went by your house. Your maid Izumi told us you were in New York and she thought you told us you were here. So we came here to find you. I just. . . "

I didn't look her in the eyes I lowered my head and stared at the ground. My grip loosened on her shoulders and I placed my hand over my eyes.

"I was so worried," I said shivering.

Then I felt arms wrap around me. May was hugging me as I shivered.

"I'm so sorry...." she mumbled. "I'm sorry for worrying you Kaoru. I didn't think about that. I didn't thino of how you guys might feel about this. I'm sorry..."

May's POV

So they were worried about me after all... why didn't I just tell them in the first place.

I did the one thing I could do for Kaoru. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry...." I mumbled. "I'm sorry for worrying you Kaoru. I didn't think about that. I didn't thino of how you guys might feel about this. I'm sorry..." I felt a tiny tear begin to form in my eye as I hugged him. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't cry and smiled softly.

Then I felt his arms wrap around my tiny body. "Don't do that ever again May," he mumbled as he placed his head on my shoulder. He stood up straighter but still held on to me.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. The snow drifting down around us, the Christmas lights on houses glimmering in the night.

We released each other and he looked into my face.

Kaoru's POV
We both released each other and looked into each others face.

"Can you forgive me Kaoru?" She asked looking down.

I smiled. "Of course, just don't do that again." I smiled at her.

I grabbed her hand and we walked together through the streets. I held her hand tight and we made our way back t the hotel. I let go of May's hand.

I opened the door. "Kaoru," I heard my brother call. "Where were you..." his sentence flattered as he saw who had next to me. "MAY!"

Everyone reacted. Mori's eyes widened (which is saying alot), Honey spit out his food, Tamaki fell of the couch face first, Kyoya stopped typing, and Haruhi almost dropped the rice and plate. Honey almost cried and Hikaru stumbled backwards.

"That's just rude guys, it's not like I'm contagious," May said with a sly smile. "Or am I?"

"MY DAUGHTER HAS RETURNED!!!!" Tamaki yelled with gleaming eyes and everything. He ran toward May in a choke hold and I could see her turn a not so good shade of red.

"Tamaki-ca-can't -br-breath!" She cried out, her voice getting squeakier.

He let go and backed up, looking at May's face. "MY SWEET DAUGHTER HAS RETURNED TO ME!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!"

"I GET IT!! ALRIGHT!!" She pushed his face away as he tried to hug her again. She looked down and saw Honey-senpie looking up at her with tearfull eyes and his bottom lip quivering.

"I was so scared May-chan! We didn't no where you were!!" He jumped at May. knocking her off balance and her hand moved from Tamaki's face making the boss's face hit flat against the ground.

"Sorry Honey-Senpie, I didn't mean to worry you so much." She smiled soflty making Honey's tears dissappear in a matter of seconds.

Mori walked up to May and she looked up at him. She got up and Honey held her hand. Mori placed his hand on May's head in a patting manner. "Next time tell us where your going May." That was a HUGE leap for Mori to say something, especially something caring. She nodded in response.

Kyoya, being his usual business self, looked at May and pushed up his glasses. "Glad to see your well May." He made eye contact with her and I saw her eyes actually widen. She gulped.

"Th-thanks," she stuttered out.

Haruhi smiled, being the only one keeping her cool. "Hey May, glad to see your alright."

"Thanks Haruhi."

She looked at the rest of us and took a deep breath looking around the otel room. "Well, I can stay here for the night.  I'm sure my mom would understand."  She walked ahead of me and said, "I'm gonna go take a shower and head straight to bed."  She walked up the stairs and dissappeared into the doors.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I explained to the host club how I found May.  They weren't surprised, but more like relieved that I didn't get hurt doing it so everything was good.  We ate dinner and I placed some clothes in front of the bathroom.  I walked upstairs and went to the bedroom.  I looked down the hall at the 7 bedroom doors and noticed.  May doesn't have anywhere to sleep.  I peeked into eachroom and saw, there was only one queen bed per-room.  Not good.  I heard the bathroom door creak open and turned around to see May.  Her chocolete brown hair damp and loose, her skin shining, a white T-shirt and blue sleeping pants.  The clothes I placed in front of her door where mine, and she was wearing them.  They were a little too big bt it worked.

She caught me staring and looked at herself.  "Are these your clothes?"  I nodded.  "Thanks for letting me barrow them."

"No problem."

I walked away to the scene and walked into my room and shut the door behind me.  I leaned against the door and fell to the floor, blushing.  She looked so cute.  Then I heard knocking.  I got up and opened the door, May was standing there.

"Um... where am I gonna sleep?  Cause if you don't have anywhere, I'll just sleep on the couch."

A girl should not sleep on the couch, I thought.  I opened the room door and she peeked in.  "There's only one bed?  I can always sleep on the couch dude."  I refused to listen to her excuses.  I walked toward the bed and placed the second pillow on the floor.  I grabbed a second sheet out of the closet and placed it on the floor.

"I'll sleep on the floor, you take the bed."  She stared at me, confused for a moment and widened her eyes.

She waved her hands francticly infront of her.  "No no, I can sleep on the floor.  You take the bed."
She tried to move me toward the bed but I stayed put.  "Nope, a girl should not sleep on the floor."

I plumped onto the floor and pulled the sheets over me.  "Good night May." She grimaced but didn't fight my decision.  She turned off the light and crawled into the bed.  I was out in a few minutes.  That's just how tired I was from all that happened today.  I didn't think much when I fell into deep slumber.