YOU'RE A WHAT!?!?!?!?!

May's POV:

I woke up to the sound of pounding on my door. "Ms.Sohma! Please get ready, some boy from the school called saying you needed to be there early!"  My Maid Izumi came into the room.

"I don't know any boys. Now 5 more minutes." I groaned.

"They know you ma'm. He went by the last name of Hitachiin."

Those damn twins waking me up just for school, they will pay. I got up and went to the bathroom and washed the sleepiness out of my eyes. I put my uniform on and brushed my soft brown hair. I looked at the mirror than at my clock, it was 8 o'clock. It's way to early to be awake. I bradied my hair behind me and looked in the mirror, it doesn't look to girly. I grabbed my hair and smelled it and it smelled like coco. I used chocolete smelling shampoo last night cause strawberry was to girly. I grabbed my bag and ran out my door.

"Hey couz, I'll be leaving early today."

"Your up awfully early, what happened? Are you eager to go to school?" she asked in confusion.

"You wish Nyreen." Her loose black, hair swayed back and forth behind her. Her green eyes staring at me. I looked at her. "Well, see you later."

"May, I have something to tell you." I turned around to see her devious smile. "I was just enrolled to Ouran. I will be at your school starting next monday."

I gasped and looked at her. "Tell me the rest when I get back. See ya!"

I ran out the door and headed for the school.  When I arriaved, I walked up the stairs toward the club room and saw the twins open the door. I walked in and smiled.  "Morning guys." Kaoru and Hikaru had happy smiles on their face.

"Morning May," Kaoru said looking at me all smiles.

"So why'd you guys wake me up so damn early!"

"Well" Hikaru began. "Tamaki called us to get to the Host club early because we're going to pick our cosplay outfits for today. You should get used to it."

Hikaru stated crossing his arms. I looked at them confused. "Guys, I'm only gonna be in the Host Club for this week."

Kaoru started rubbing his head nervously and smiled. "Actually... Kyoya-senpai thought about how great you did yesterday and stated that you're to be in the host club for the rest of high school."

My eye began to twitch and my pupils tuned small. "Why didn't Kyoya tell me this?" I tried to say as calmly as I can.

The twins looked at each other and shrugged. "He said that he did." They said in unison putting their hand up innocently. I let out a deep sigh and looked at them.

"Well, I could at least have some fun with Tamaki. You guys like pranks?" I said michivously. They looked at me and the devils smile creeped onto their face.

"I like the way you think." Hikaru said happily. We laughed as the rest of the club walked in as a group.  I turned around and looked at Tamaki.  Tamaki had a wide-eyed expression. He ran toward me and the twins.

"What did you 2 dopple gangers do to my son!?" They chuckled and looked to the boss "Nothing, she arriaved while we waited for you guys. Or do you think we're some kind of perverts?"

"Of course I think your perverts!" I looked at Tamaki and sighed.

"Hey Mai?" I turned around to see Kaoru behind me.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you wearing a braid?" Everyone looked at me and I remembered.  I was in such a rush I didn't bother untying my hair from last night.