Mori senpie has an apprentice candidate

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it's not exact because I don't have internet to watch it right now. The words and stuff aren't precise so please forgive me. I'm trying to fix it. Well, enjoy!!! Oh, and I also thought to tell you guys. Remember that boy who was all "Young lord"? Yea him. With the long hair and stuff. He kinda looks like May body wise. He's not short, but he's not tall either. But add messier front air that gets in the face, long dark chocolete brown hair, and brown eyes. Just to give you guys a little refrence until I upload the picture. So with that said enjoy!!!
________________________________________________________________________
May's POV

after that whole fiasco, we went back to Japan, and this time, me with them. All the way there, they kept asking questions about how long I was a model but I was really tired and they couldn't see that. But halfway I fell asleep at some point. Now we're back at the Academy and the first thing that happens when I enter the club room is seeing a sword tip near my face. I looked up to see the HItachiin twins smiling deviously. Hikaru was holding the sword and I gave them both a blank stare.

"What are you doing?" I said as he withdrew the sword.

Kaoru looked back at me and grabbed my wrist. He dragged me toward the changing rooms but I grabbed his hand and flipped him over my shoudler. "Don't think you can just drag me where ever you please Kaoru. Now answer me, whats going on and what with the warrior kimonos?"

"We're cosplaying," they said simotaniously as Kyoya and Haruhi walked up behind me.

Then I noticed the pony tails attached to their heads, "Oh, you guys are cosplaying as the late edo era samuris aren't you?"

"That's right May, glad you know your history." Kyoya said behind me, pushing up his glasses. "The girls seem to find it very popular." I turned around to look at him. "And speaking of which, your outfit is in the dressing room. Please go get changed."

He's demanding with a please, very nice. I walked past him and dropped my bag near the table. I walked into the dressing room to get dressed. There was a red and black outfit that was a similar design to Haruhi's and the twins. But just a different color. Instead of white on the edge of the sleeves, it was black and the main color was red. The inside of the out fit was a ceyenne color with a black inside shirt to it. The pants were full black. The only difference to the design compared to theirs was that their was a large black fox on the back of it. Very beautiful.

I took off my uniform and put the outfit on. It fit perfectly. I attached the black sword to my belt and opened the dressing room curtain. I heard a gasp from the right and turned toward Tamaki who was ranting in excitment.

"Nice look May, it suits you!" Honey senpie said cutely, also wearing samuri outfit. Mori nodded in agreement.

"Wow, it really does look good on you May, luckily it was the right fit." Haruhi smiled and I did too.

Then I looked at all of them, they were all wearing fake pony tails. I felt Kaoru staring at me as Hikaru asked, "Since May is the only one with long hair, what should her hair be in?"

I looked at my hair which was falling over my shoulders. My hair is really long, too long. My brown hair reached all the way to my knees. "Actually, I think it should just be in its normal pony tail." I suggested as I grabbed a brush from my bag and brushed my hair. I tied it up and looked at them. "So, how do I look?" I posed like a samuri and they clapped.

Then the club opened for business. I figured out that we were actually cosplaying as people from a show I've never heard of. Haruhi was even surprised that these outfits we're popular among the ladies. AND I learned Rengai is a complete maniac over it. The twins did their little homo stunt some more, getting more reactions. The girls and Rengai freaked out again. I sighed and turned around. I looked around and spotted a canvas. I walked up to it seeing multiple colored pencils, and a eraser. " You really do look good May," I turned around to see Kaoru behind me. He smiled with a hint of blush in his cheeks.