30

***SMUT WARNING*** (the whole chapter)

JJ and John B walked back over to us and Sarah winked at me as she engaged in a one-on-one conversation with John B so that JJ and I could talk alone.

"You having fun?" JJ asked me and I nodded. "Yeah, it feels good to be back with everyone again," I admitted. He nodded and looked over at John B with a smile. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. 

He looked over at me with a smile. "What does that look mean?" He asked with curiosity. I shrugged but I didn't say anything. He furrowed his eyebrows but the longer he spent looking at me, then he finally understood. "Oh." He said with a smile and a light laugh. 

I bit my lower lip and his smile dropped when he noticed. "Fuck." He said. He stood up and held his hand out for me to take. I stood up and intertwined our fingers. He led me into John B's house and I walked into the guest bedroom ahead of JJ.

I turned around to see the door already closed and he looked down at me with concern. He had one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. "It's the one thing I am sure about," I said and he smiled. 

He looked down at my lips, and I could tell both of us were nervous, even though we've done this before, something about this time felt different.

JJ slowly leaned in, connecting our lips. His lips were soft and the kiss was passionate. As soon as he kissed me, the butterflies in my stomach settled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer by wrapping his hands around my waist. 

He sat down on the bed and I straddled him. He broke the kiss and looked at my features. "So fucking beautiful." He said as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear. I smiled and I took off my shirt, tossing it on the floor.

I tugged on the bottom of his shirt and then lifted it over his head, tossing it on top of my shirt. I traced his arm with my finger and looked back into his eyes. Every time he looked at me it felt like he was taking the air right out of my lungs. 

He placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me back in, placing his lips on mine. I started moving my hips back and forth against his bulge, which earned me a moan. Him moaning had excited me, and all the nerves were gone now.

I lightly pushed him and he fell back on the bed. Our lips still connected, I traced my hand down his torso and placed my hand in his pants, beneath his underwear. I placed my hand on his member and he was rock hard.

I wrapped my hand around him and began to pump. Sounds of pleasure were escaping his mouth, and I knew I had him exactly where I wanted him. I smirked every time he moaned, knowing I had his wrapped around my finger now.

"Fuck, baby." He whispered and I smirked. "You like that?" I asked him teasingly. "Mhm." He let out. I took my hand out of his pants and was going to tell him to take his pants off, but he quickly grabbed me and laid me down, now hovering over me.

"You're good." He said with a smirk. "What do you mean?" I asked innocently. "I know what you're doing." He said. "I can play that game too, baby." He said as he took off the bottoms of my bikini. He then connected our lips again and I felt his fingers dance along my slit. 

He then broke the kiss. "Open your mouth." He instructed and I did. He placed two fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them, my tongue dancing around them. I didn't understand why he needed his fingers to be wet, I was already wet enough as is. I think he just liked seeing his fingers in my mouth.

He pulled them out and kissed me again. His fingers entered the slit and slowly went inside of me. "Fuck, you're dripping, baby." He said deeply as I moaned lowly as he pumped it in and out. He broke the kiss and started kissing my neck, hitting my sweet spot, and began to create a hickey.