Chapter 6

"Ready?" Jack murmured a few minutes later as he stood outside his room with Jackie.

She nodded. "I suppose."

He nodded and opened the door, pulling her to him with a kiss. The kiss had not been discussed and it shocked Jackie but she didn't pull away. They tumbled into the room, Jackie quickly turning into a moaning mess.

The couple continued until a high pitched shriek of anger was heard and a shoe was chucked at Jack's head.

"Oww! Jesus Christ, Tessa!" Jack glared, pulling away from Jackie.

"I'm not the one with my tongue down some...whore's throat!" She glared, pointing at Jackie.

Jackie smoothed her dress and laughed. "Out of the two of us, I'm certainly not the whore."

Tessa's eyes widened and she looked Jackie up and down. "You're his ex wife."

Jack stepped in front of Jackie. "And she's back in my life. So...we're done."

"You'll regret this Jack. Both of you will."

"Okay." They both said together.

They watched as Tessa left, slamming the door behind her and Jack looked over at her. "I-I um...sorry about that earlier. I thought a kiss would make the point."

"Yeah...I know. I...I need to get back to Caroline."

He reached out and grabbed her hand. "We're okay?"

She nodded. "of course. Good night, Jack." And without another word she was gone.