Chapter 14

"Darling girl!" Ari chuckled, picking up Caroline and twirling her around.

Bob pushed Jack back as he saw Jack's fists clench. "Aristotle...what a surprise?"

He chuckled, eyes meeting Bob's. "You honestly didn't think I'd show up? You call my wife over to do your bidding and you think I'd let her come without checking in?"

Bob shrugged and suddenly his eyes widened as Jackie came around the corner, still in Jack's robe. The other two men followed his gaze and Jackie stopped in her tracks.

"Ari."

"Jacqueline." He looked her up and down before setting Caroline down.

"Stop whatever you're thinking." She smiled, almost playfully.

"Well right now I'm thinking I should kill your ex husband."

She laughed. "No need for that, my dear. Caroline and I were having breakfast with Jack and Bobby when Caroline spilled her glass of grape juice all over my dress!"

He chuckled, glancing at Caroline. "She is a clumsy thing."

"She is."

He glanced at Jack and then moved towards Jackie, kissing her.

Bob closed his eyes and Jack looked away both in utter disgust.

As he pulled away from Jackie he murmured in her ear. "If you whored yourself out to him, I will make him pay, Jacqueline."