Chapter 14

CATHERINE

I wake up with a jolt , praying that everything was just a sick dream.

I call out to Cody and Zak appears.

" Zak? Where is Cody? He usually appears when I call. " I ask confused

"Catherine. Don't you remember? You killed Cody. I tried to stop you but..."

"No! Zak you're lying!! I'd never.."

" Oh Cathy but you did. You told him to leave us alone and when he didn't listen you took my weapon and killed him. You then fainted"

" Oh My Gosh! No! My Cody!! Not my Cody!!! My children!!!"

"Shhhh. Its alright just lay down. I'll bring in some of your favourite tea."

I lay back down digesting what I've been told but it just does not make sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zak

" Shhh it's alright just lay down. I'll bring in some of your favourite tea. "

She lays down and I go downstairs to make her favourite tea with a skip in my step.

Everything is going so well for me.
Catherine will never remember that night.

With just a pinch of kassix , I can make her believe what I want her to believe.

Catherine is all mine! I go back upstairs with her camomile tea in hand.

I find her laying down , blankly staring at the ceiling.

"Cathy? I brought your tea?"

No response.

"Cathy?"

" What did you put in the tea?"

" I don't know what you're talking about."

" Zak. I saw you put something in my tea. After laying down you took a while to come back , so I went to check on you and found you placing a powdery substance in my tea. So I will ask again. What. Did. You. Put. In. My. Tea!"

" Some Chadiao to help with headaches as you have been through alot. "

Her face softens after my sentence.

" I'm sorry Zak. I'm just on edge after you told me what happened with Cody. I just can't-"

"Shhhh. Let it out. Let it out. I'm here."

I hug her and internally smirk at my Victory.

" If you so wish. We can have another baby?"

Her face instantly drops.

I quickly add on." We don't have to right now. Just after you have recovered. "

" I don't think I can ever get over the loss of our children"

" Trust me Cathy. You will soon"

I whisper and soon enough the effects of the kassix kick in and she is knocked out.

A/N

Hello my darlings!
Yep this Chapter is short and wrapping up soon!

Few more Chapters left!!