Chapter 15

TW: MUTILATION

Zak

It's been 5 years since Cody's murder and I am living my best life.

Catherine fully believes she killed Cody, her own child. She has gone a bit to the crazy side , She rocks herself to sleep with a gun in her hand but nothing I can't handle.

Bam!!

Seems like Catherine is awake and shooting randomly into the air again.

Wow I love my life.
I walk up the stairs to our room and see Catherine talking to herself with a bleeding face and pieces of the mirror on the floor.

"Cathy? Hey. Its ok I'm here, I'm here baby"

I go to her and she jumps to me amd begins to sob into my chest.

"I-I h-had a dream, The both of us including Co-Cody were there but you had a gun pointing at us and you sh-shot Cody in the head. But you told me tha- "

"Shhh Catherine, I'd never even think of killing Cody. We had our differences but Cody and I, we were united. You killed Cody. Remember that ok?"

" I don't deserve to live, please just kill me"

I look at Catherine and deeply consider it but then I look at her and decide.

" How about I punish you? I mean, you deserve death and so much more for killing our Child but I love you way too much to do that. "

" I love you too. Please just punish me , I deserve it."

I nod and leave the room in search of a razor. I find it and find Catherine staring blankly into space.

" Cathy. Stretch out your arm."

She does as she is told and I make small little ruler like cuts.

" Remember that this hurts you more then it hurts me, so lets count. "

In the end we count 25 cuts along her arm. Each for everything she's done wrong.

As I observe her arm and watch as a slight amount blood seeps out. I go and lick it savoring how good her blood tastes.

" All done! Congrats Cathy. You've served your punishment for the day!
I'm so proud of you. You've made me so happy!"

I say giddily and Catherine just stares at me with uncertainty swimming in her brown orbs.

"Z-Zak wh-"

" No. Repeat after me. Zak loves me thats why he punishes me. I deserve everything that he does to me and I'll do well to remember that"

" Zak loves me, that's why he punishes me. I deserve everything that he does to me and I'll do well to remember that "

" Good girl. Now, it's time for your tea."