05

"So what she would name her?"

That was the question the two of them asked each other as they looked in the backseat, seeing a happy toddler kick her feet.

"What would suit her?" Nara muttered to herself, trying to think of names.

"Kara." Mark said, earning both of the girls' attention.

"It matches your name and sorta has a hint of mine too." Mark said, his face becoming a red shade from the sudden nervousness he felt.

"I think it's a pretty name!" Nara replied, shocking Mark a bit.

"What do you think?"

Both of them looked at the toddler who gave her eye smile and a thumbs up.

"Kara it is then." Nara said and looked at Mark, giving the smallest smile which showed a glimpse of her own eye smile.

"So that's where she got it from!" Mark said and Nara looked at him, a bit confused.

"Kara has an eye smile that doesn't match mine so I was wondering where she got it from. Looks like it's from you." Mark said which made Nara's smile even wider, confirming Mark's suspicions.

"Should we get going to see your friends?" Nara asked Mark who nodded in response.

"Let me just text them to tell them to meet at my house." He said before pulling out his phone and texting his friends that had soulmates.

"Oh! Also, if you don't mind, I'm gonna take my car and just follow you there. I just don't wanna leave it here." Nara said and Mark nodded in understanding.

"I'll send you my address just in case too." Mark said and handed her his phone, implying for her to put her phone number in.

Nara swallowed the small lump in her throat from the nervousness she felt before putting in her number and exiting the car.

"I'll see you there then!" Nara said, waving goodbye to Kara and Mark before shutting the door and walking to her own car.

"Alright Kara, let's go." Mark told the girl and started up his car, quickly sending the address to Nara and then proceeded to drive back to his own house. Once Nara got the address on her GPS, she followed shortly behind, a mixture of nervousness and excitement coursing through her veins.

The two parked their cars in Mark's driveway where one car was already parked.

Nara was the first to exit her car and walked over to Mark's side of the car.

"Hey, who's in that one?" Nara asked, pointing to the car which had just shut off the engine.

"That's Haechan and his soulmate." Mark said as he opened the door to his car, getting out and making sure to grab Kara from the back seat as well.

Mark made his way over to the door, unlocking it and allowing Nara to enter. Right at that moment, Haechan and Yunhee got out of their car and got Kyungsan out as well.

One by one, his friends who had soulmates began to arrive and all entered Mark's house, sitting down and talking to the boy all while Nara sat awkwardly off at the side.

Kyungmi, having just arrived and was quite observant, saw Nara's state and decided to have conversation with her.

"Hi! I'm Kyungmi, sorry for not introducing myself." Kyungmi said, holding a hand out for Nara to shake.

"I'm So Nara. It's nice to meet you." Nara replied, shaking Kyungmi's hand.

Seeing that they hadn't introduced themselves, the group all began saying their names to the girl and trying to get her comfortable.

"Okay so, we should start talking about what to do." Sooyeon said, placing a fussy Dea on the ground to play with Kyungsan, Kara, Sunhi and her twin brother, Yejun.

"First thing I recommend is definitely getting all the supplies. She— wait what's her name?" Haechan asked, pointing to the toddler who played with the other kids.

"Her name is Kara."

"Okay, well, Kara looks around the same as Kyungsan when we first got him meaning she's around 3 years old. Definitely get started on potty training and get a lot of clothes and toys." Haechan said and the new couple nodded, jotting the advice down in their heads.

"Also, baby proof this place. Luckily for us, Kyungsan didn't try to do anything to harm himself but Kara looks really curious about everything so keep a good eye on her." Yunhee added and the others all agreed, even Jiyeon and Jaemin who didn't have a kid but definitely had a lot of experience babysitting the others' kids.

"Okay. Is there anything about us that we need to know?" Nara asked, remembering that her and Mark had no clue what to expect now that they were soulmates.

"A lot of us had to pretty much love in with each other the first day. Jeno and Kyungmi were the reason and they can easily explain why." Jaemin said, turning all the attention to the couple.

"Basically, on the first night we had Sunhi, we had planned on alternating and possibly seeing each other throughout the day. But because it's their job to bring us together and keep us together, she let out horrible screams and cries and wouldn't stop crying unless we stayed together. So if you planned on sleeping at your house tonight, you're probably gonna get woken up in the middle of the night from Mark freaking out." Kyungmi told Nara.

"So, I should basically move in here?"

Everyone nodded their heads which made Nara look at Mark who shrugged.

"You can. I'll let you. It'll just be awkward." Mark said, rubbing his nape.

"I guess I'll get my stuff from my mom's later." Nara said, putting a reminder in her phone to talk to her mom later that day.

"Another thing is, don't stay away from each other too long. If you guys are away for days on end, you can get horribly sick and I've heard that once you reach five days away from each other, it can lead to death." Jaemin told them, recalling his sickness when Jiyeon left him.

"I think that covers pretty much all of it." Renjun told them, checking his watch to see the time.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate i—"

Mark was cut off by loud knocking on the door. Everyone looked at each other and knew exactly who it was.

Mark walked to the door, opening it to show a furious Chenle and a shy Jisung.

"Why did I have to hear from Jaemin that my son had a soulmate AND a child?!?!" Chenle exclaimed, causing Nara to go wide eyed.

"It's not actually his son." Jiyeon whispered to Nara.

"I figured." She replied and watched as the duo walked inside the house.

Chenle stood in front of Kara, his angry demeanor disappearing and turned into that of a child.

"Goodbye peace and quiet." Mark muttered as he prepared for the loudness that was about to occur.

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"We really did Mark a favor by giving him his soulmate after a lot of his friends." Someone said as he observed the friend group give Mark and Nara advice.

"Imagine how lost he would be without them."

"A confused and lost Mark would be kind of cute though."

"And very dangerous."

"True that!"