17

After the zoo, the group had decided to go drive to a place where they could observe Christmas lights. It had been getting dark earlier than before and they had spent quite a while at the zoo but it wasn't deemed "too late" yet, so Nara brought up the idea and everyone agreed.

"This is gonna be so fun!" Chenle exclaimed in the backseat, high fiving Kara constantly.

"It's such a good idea. You came up with something really good Nara!" Jisung said as well as he buckled in his seatbelt.

Why were the two youngest friends in the backseat with Kara?

The two loudly complained in the parking lot of the zoo, wanting to ditch their rides with Renjun and Jeno and wanted to go with the eldest and his child. Mark, not being able to handle their complaints, agreed to let them ride with him and Nara and Kara.

"You think Yejun will forgive me?" Jisung asked Kara who shrugged.

"Why would you think she would know the answer to that?" Chenle asked, a little confused at Jisung asking her instead of him.

"Don't her and Yejun share like the same mind? Cause they're soulmate babies?" Jisung asked which made everyone laugh, even Kara giggling a bit.

"Why are you guys laughing at me?" He asked, pouting at the laughter.

"Me and Yejun don't share minds, uncle Jisung." Kara said, her small hands grabbing Jisung's finger as a way to comfort him.

Jisung only continued pouting but laid his head on Kara's shoulder, glad to be bonding with another one of his friend's kids.

Chenle had done the same with Kara's other shoulder, bored of the car ride and the laughter dying down.

The car ride was silent for a while before Mark ended up checking the rearview mirror, seeing all three now sleeping. It had only barely been 6 o'clock and the car ride had only been a mere few minutes, so it certainly was a shock to see them all knocked out so Mark nudged at Nara. She turned to him, a bit confused before noticing he did a head nod towards the rearview mirror and so she looked, a wide smile appearing on her face at the sight and turned herself around to see it right.

"They're so cute." Nara muttered, smiling at the sight of her daughter and two of her soulmate's closest friends.

"You are too." Mark said, taking a hold of her hand as he steered  with the other. He then lifted it up to his mouth, placing a small kiss on it.

"That's me making moves by the way." Mark said, a little embarrassed when Nara started laughing so he let go of her hand and tried hiding his flushed cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed!" Nara said, taking a hold of his hand once again, "I think it's cute." She then repeated his actions, placing a soft kiss on his hand as well which made Mark smile widely and once again, his face became flushed.

"I think we can be faster than my other friends as well." Mark said and only earned a small laugh from the back seat which made Nara turn back around to see who was the culprit.

That's when she saw Chenle awake, pulling out his phone with a smug smile on his face.

"What's funny?" Nara asked, a bit confused if it were probably about Mark's words.

"You guys are definitely not faster than the others." Chenle said which made Mark furrow his brows.

"How so? I think we're moving pretty fast." Mark asked and Chenle shrugged.

"Jaemin and Jiyeon were already hugging and Jaemin gave her kisses three days in. Renjun was being slick by their second day together. Of course, it took Haechan and Yunhee a while but once they were on good terms again, it didn't take long for them start being affectionate. Jeno was also making moves by their like third day together. When did you start doing anything?" Chenle stated and asked, only earning silence.