𝟐𝟓 | 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬.

After riding through miles and miles of barren land, the train hissed to a squealing stop on the railroad tracks of an empty train station

After riding through miles and miles of barren land, the train hissed to a squealing stop on the railroad tracks of an empty train station. It opened its doors to unveil the 800+ soldiers packed within it's passenger cars like sardines in a can, all eager to finally step out of the small confines and onto real land.

For the first time in your life, you were grateful to see the grumpy old guards awaiting your arrival, because it meant that you were really back home. You've officially returned to Marley in one piece.

"Woohoo!" Gabi cheered, performing a flying kick as she jumped off the train and landed onto the platform. "We made it back alive!"

A sluggish Colt groaned from beside you as you worked to hold him upright. The regretful blonde drank so much wine that he was still feeling the effects of the liquor even now, the next day. His head hung low, like it was too heavy for him to hold up, as he drooped between you and Porco.

The closer you got to Gabi, who was yelling her head off in excitement, the tighter Colt's eyes screwed shut as if he were in pain. Eventually he lifted his head up to tell Gabi, "Hey. Could you please stop yelling? I thought I asked you to be more quiet."

"Yeah, well we asked you not to drink so much." Porco chided in annoyance as he helped you sit Colt down on a crate.

"Yet he goes and drinks a whole bottle of wine like a dummy." you rolled your eyes before flicking Colt on his forehead, earning a much deserved groan of pain in return. "You were screaming your head off all night."

Both you and Porco looked like disappointed parents, glaring down at the blonde with crossed arms and judging eyes.

"Please. Have mercy.." Colt whined quietly before going back to holding his head in his hands.

"I don't know why anyone would give him wine in the first place." Falco added on as he stepped up beside Porco. He wore a concerned look on his face for his brother with knitted brows and worried eyes.

Why is it always Falco being the more responsible one?

"Well this'll be his last time drinking that much in a long time." you reassured Falco before turning to Colt to nudge him. "Right, Colt?"