Prologue

Trigger warning - mention of rape/sexual assault

Emily Winchester wasn't the most understanding person growing up to say the least, not in the way she never understood others it was more people never understood her, but she always was there for others when they needed her.

She always ignored her problems and stuffed them deep down until they disappeared so she didn't have to deal with them. Her favourite way of making her problems disappear was killing monsters.

John Winchester was grateful that his daughter didn't show negative emotions because that meant he didn't have to be around a lot being the supportive father figure he should've been.

Dean Winchester, Emily's older brother, was always the person who Emily could got to for help or he could go to for her for help, the boy practically raised her, there was a two year age difference between the two. But around the time Emily turned fourteen the two would argue about everything and couldn't get along. No matter the circumstance. And what he did when she was 15 only made things much worse.

Sam Winchester, Emily's younger brother. He was the person who understood Emily the most and she understood him they both wanted the same thing out of life, out of the family. They both wanted normal lives.

John wasn't very fond of how two out of the three of his kids wanted out of the family business, he raised the kids like warriors preparing them for the adult years where he brainwashed them into becoming hunters. Emily and Sam didn't give into his methods, they knew what they wanted in life and weren't afraid to admit it either.

Dean was the golden child as he was a pretentious hunter who their father favoured but with Sam he always was arguing they were constantly at each other's throats.

John loved Emily as she was ruthless killer, she was a born killer but when he found out she wanted out of the family business he took her on more hunts to try and convince her to stay. That didn't work. It only made her envy her father a lot more.

May 7th 1996
"Oh my god just shut up!" Emily exclaimed walking away from her older brother. Dean had walked back inside the motel room after getting back from a hunt with their father. John quickly came in said hello to his other two children and then left again for a new job.

Once he was gone dean started telling Sam and Emily about how they were hunting a ghost, when Sam left to go in the shower Dean started bragging to Emily how he'll always be the favourite because he won't leave like she wanted to one day.

"Do you not like the truth Emily?" dean chuckled. "You know it is the truth. When you turn 18 you're gonna leave this place and fuck up your life. All you know is to kill, you don't know anything else. I'll give you two months and you'll be running back to us."