1.1 Pilot

~ Chapter 1 ~
'You better know what you're fighting for'
- Angel with a shotgun, The Cab

"Morning" I smile as i walk into the kitchen and there stood my boyfriend, or soon to be husband I should say, holding a cup of hot coco with whipped cream, pink and white mini marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles.

"Morning" Harry said kissing my lips, "I made this for you but I can't stay and talk I have a meeting to get to."

"Go be amazing" i tell him as he puts on his jacket to leave the house. Harry is a business man, he is CEO of his fathers wine company. Which meant when we need a drink there is no expense. Free wine every single day of the week.

I take a sip of the hot chocolate and it tastes amazing like it always does. Im still working in medical school for my doctors degree so I don't have anywhere to be until later on in the day.

I throw my jacket into the couch as i sit on it with a sigh, its 3am and I've been in the library all night. I see a note from Harry stuck on a mug that reads, gone to bed, love you.

I smile to myself after reading the note, i wonder as how i got so lucky with that man. But I'm cut from my thoughts as I'm picked up off the couch and thrown onto the floor of the house.

I thrash about as the person holds me to the ground, and that person isn't Harry, i guess if it is a man or woman it will still hurt. So I lifted my knee up and hit the person in the crotch.

They groan and roll off of me, but as i stand up i recognised the grunts and curses escaping my attackers mouth. It can't be who I think it is, i shake the thought out of my head before i walk over to the light switch and flick it on so the room lights up.

To my surprise it is exactly who I thought it was on my floor groaning, Dean Winchester, my older brother. "Dean?" I question as i look down at my brother squinting my eyebrows together with confusion, "what the hell are you doing here?"

"Still got it I see" dean grunts as he stands up dusting off his familiar brown leather jacket and usual blue jeans. "Are you surprised?" I don't respond, and Dean takes that as a sign to get to the point of why he's here. "I need your help."

"Thanks for thinking of me but no" i smile at my older brother, "now please leave and never come back. I told you not to look for me when I left." How did he even find me?

"Please Millie" dean begs, "dads missing. I need you to help me find him. I promise I'll leave you alone once we find him."

"Dad?" I scoff with an eye roll, "yeah no. He's always missing. He will rock up pissed in a few days time dean. He does this all the time. I thought after twenty years of his bullshit you'd know that. Still don't know everything exactly the same as when we were kids."

"Millie?" A tired voice calls from behind us, we both turn and see Harry wiping his tired eyes but also giving a death glare at my older brother, "who's this?"

"Harry this is dean" i tell him with a sigh, "and he was just leaving." I turn to face dean and grit the next part through my teeth, "He was also planning on never coming back too."

"Dean?" Harry questions as he looks to my brother, "as in your older brother dean?"

"Yes and now he's leaving" i say mentally begging for dean to walk out of the house and never come back. Hoping that he'd let me have a normal life.

"Mil listen" dean begs, "I need you to help me. I know you left on a bad note but I'm sure-"

"No" I interrupt my brother as I stare back at him. "Leave dean. Dad went missing for days on end growing up he'll show up sooner or later."