eight

Steamy and graphic chapter
Gameplay is from 'choking my friends' video by Corpse

how do you have this hold on me
c h a m p a g n e p r o b l e m s

The minute that front door closed, ringing and loneliness fell down her body as chills from her ears. The apartment was quite and still; a black and white contrast from her rushing mind. Dream left earlier than she thought he would, but she was still glad she finished some editing since there was only a few hours left until streaming. Besides, she wanted to relax before.

In the kitchen, she pulled liquor from the cabinet and mixed a drink. Sometimes after spending an extended period with a best friend, it was necessary.

She cozied up in her chair with a pillow and blanket with her mule in her hands. The flaming Ludwig received when he admitted to drinking fireball was a little too much for her to handle if she were on the opposite side of it, so she kept her favorite drink a secret from everyone. According to everyone, vodka soda with lime was her favorite and it hurt a little less being teased for "being a college white girl on a diet" for some reason.

"Hello," she said into the mic and as she noticed the chat triple in speed, she knew everything was set up and ready for the stream.

"Hey guys I'm so excited for today," she said calmly. She sipped her drink as she intently read the fast moving chat. Her heart already skipped a beat as the alcohol poured down her throat.

"We'll talk and catch up for a little before the main game later on. Playing Friday the thirteenth with Corpse, Ludwig, Rae, Sykkuno... I think that's the list anyway. And there's more playing with us I just completely forgot like usual." Her view count slowly rose and once she was satisfied, she began her stream.

"Alright, how about the old Tina classic before we talk hm? Gotta warm up my brain before tonight. Tetris is perfect for that."

"Mm... I don't think—"

"Corpse!" Lilith exclaimed as she heard him butt in her discord. "You don't think what exactly?" She quickly recovered. Her laughed.

"Don't know if Tetris can warm up your brain good enough to play Friday the 13th..."

"It's good enough for me," she said as she folded her arms confidently.

"Right okay, so what's gonna happen when you die first?" Lilith only laughed at him.

"Me? I wouldn't die first."

"Wow, so confident for not having played it," he teased.

"You're so mean! You might me scary at playing the game but that doesn't make you better."

"Mm... I don't know about that."

"Whatever, I'm still practicing. You'll see."

"What are you drinking?"

"What—" Lilith looked to the cup she pulled from her lips and placed it on the table. "A... drink."

"Wow. Already starting? No one told me this was black out gaming."

"Shut the fuck up," she laughed. "I'm not that much of a lightweight."

"Yeah because every time I talk to you, you're drinking something."

"Yeah! How else can I tolerate your shit."

"Wow okay," he laughed. Lilith checked the chat fly by with messy all capital letters and it made her smile. Heat in her checks told her to calm down; that tone on his tongue conveyed how much deeper he took her words than simply a little banter. "Let's watch you warm up."