twenty six

Content warning

Steamy and graphic chapter

𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙥 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨
c h a m p a g n e p r o b l e m s

When they got home, Dream discreetly made his way to the basement. He mentioned something about editing with Karl. Corpse and Lilith quickly raced upstairs since no one had seen them come in.

Once securely in her room, Lilith went to close the door, but Corpse stopped her. She looked up to him with wide eyes and he pushed his way in.

"I just needed to change—" He grabbed her face and kissed her deeper into the room. Lilith stumbled backwards and held onto him.

"Fuck Corpse," she gasped as he kissed and sucked down her neck. His hands fell down her body desperately as if he tried to feel and memorize every part of it. Lilith froze against him because hadn't they just came back from doing the most outrageous sex Lilith had even been a part of? "Are you mad at me?"

"How could I be mad?" He laughed against her skin. She smiled when he looked at her fondly, and then he kissed her hard again. Lilith fell back until her knees gave out over the bed. He pinned her down and the fire in her chest was unmanageable.

"I'm sorry," she choked out as he kissed down her neck.

"Stop it."

"You knew and—and I kept lying. You knew I wasn't being honest too and—and I—" He sighed and lifted himself up and stared down at her intently.

"Maybe, but I'm not mad. As long as you tell me the truth from now on and... well... actually invite me in like you promised." Lilith looked back at him in wonder.

"You—You still want to sleep with us?"

"I like you a lot," he sighed. She stayed quiet as she watched his searching eyes take in her appearance. "And I'm figuring things out, you know?"

"Yeah." Her heart fluttered so hard at his confession that she was worried he felt it.

But it didn't matter because in a second he kissed her even deeper into the bed.

Him there against her satisfied her more than she had been in so long. Of course an hour ago she was in another dimension all together, but how gentle and slow his touches and kisses were awoken something in her. As if she hadn't liked him a lot already, every second that passed and every word he said made her more attached to him.

When she hummed and separated her knees, he laughed and pinned her hips down as he stood back up. Lilith liked him at this angle too much; tall above her with dark eyes glued down to her made her feel a lot of ways.

"You should change... maybe shower."

"Rude—"

"No," he laughed. "I mean... unless you like being messy down here." The breath was taken from her as his hand firmly stroked across her hot pants. Immediately she thrusted her hips against his hand tighter but he stepped away from her. "I'll be in the basement with them."

"Okay," she sighed dissatisfied. He held back a flirty smile as he turned and left her room. Lilith sighed and listened to the tinitus in her ears for a moment. After an intense morning, she relaxed in the quietness of her room. When muffled concussions downstairs startled her from sleep, Lilith grumbled and stood up.

A warm shower did sound nice.

She closed the bathroom door behind her and immediately turned on the hot water to fill the room with soothing steam. Wanting to be alone for a while, Lilith locked the door in between his room and the bathroom as well. She looked at herself in the mirror and fuck; she was tired. Her braid was puffy from the harsh cool air and the steaminess of the backseat. She tossed the hair tie to the counter and fluffed her curls out. The bags under her eyes were purple, and she licked her dry lips. It was incredibly dry even with the wet snow around them. She was used to extreme humidity. Lilith always joked that she was born with gills since the air was thick and hot like soup.