thirty six

what are you thinking
c h a m p a g n e p r o b l e m s

 Lilith 
@dreamwastaken ❤️‍🩹
📸 @Corpse_Husband

 Lilith @dreamwastaken ❤️‍🩹📸 @Corpse_Husband

85k comments - 55k retweets - 215k likes

@BrookeAB OH MY GOD
@pokimane 🤪🥰
@Sapnap ew can you not
—@LilithRose yes i can

The next morning, in the warmth of the sun, Lilith lay in the living room she forgot she missed. Her phone trembled in her aching hands and she plopped it on her chest before she came eye to eye with the thousands of opinions and comments and loudness that even yet after a year of tolerating, she still was not used to. Her eyes closed. The hum of the fan above sparked memories from what felt like so long ago. The first time she stepped foot in this apartment was but a few months back, but she swore that everything under the sun had taken place since then.

There was no where else she'd rather be.

But Dream convinced her that it was time.

Corpse had a video to edit, Dream had meetings and streams to catch up on, and Lilith, well Lilith had a few things to do. One of which was catch up on her own private time and thoroughly reset from being in the male presence for what felt like an eternity. Sure, she dearly loved her boyfriends but holy shit were they talented at they throwing off the homeostasis of her comfort.

In the early hours of the morning, before the blues of earliest sunrise morphed into orange, her bagged zipped closed and shoes placed next to it. Something nagged her awake even though she wished to spend the last few hours they had together in a warm complete bed. She snuck out unassumingly, showered, and packed.

The night before, Dream and Corpse agreed with her that she could post the photo of Dream kissing her. For a moment she hesitated and thought it over outside as the yet-to-turn fiery summer air calmed her down. Something about the early California air soothed her unlike the heavy Miami air that assumed she needed gills in order to properly digest. Or maybe she liked being in what felt like an entire different life than the one full of every problem she ever had. Maybe 3000 miles was enough space to separate her life into two.