twenty five

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘤 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨
𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘮 𝘱 𝘢 𝘨 𝘯 𝘦 𝘱 𝘳 𝘰 𝘣 𝘭 𝘦 𝘮 𝘴

With a moan she turned over to her side.

The liquid burned her throat but when she opened her eyes he looked back at her with the brightest gaze.

She rubbed her eyes although she kept them shut due to the brash daylight that poured into her room.

His tongue slid with hers and silenced the loud noise around them. For a second she drowned in his hands and mouth and she immediately was addicted to his taste. 

The pain ripped down her stomach and hips, and she stretched in attempt to wring it out.

And when she heard his moan, the world fell apart around them. Nothing mattered except for his hands, which brought her down on him, and she couldn't get the feeling of his body against hers out of her mind.

And then the nausea yanked her out of her dream. Lilith gasped and flung herself out of bed at the speed of light. She swung that bathroom door opened and didn't process the fact that the light was already on.

"Lilith—" She vomited the nausea away, well it momentarily kept it at bay, but it was enough to help her breathe again.

She leaned against the wall behind her and closed her eyes. Memories swarmed her head all at once and her body caught on fire at the realization that it wasn't a dream at all.

And her heart stopped when she looked over and noticed that Corpse sat next to her.

"Are you okay?" He laughed. She swallowed the sour taste down as she examined his face. Darkness surrounded his eyes as his skin was pale. His voice was deeper and harsher; he had gotten sick right before her.

"Are—Are you? I didn't even realize you were in here."

"I think I'm fine now. Do you want water?"

"Ugh," she sighed and closed her eyes. "I need a lot."

"Okay," he laughed, and he stumbled to his feet.

"Wait Corpse," she spouted out and he turned back to her. "Kiss me."

"You just threw up."

"You did too." And he rolled his eyes and tried to hold down a smile.

He kissed her again. It was just as good sick and sober as it was drunk and on cloud nine.

"I'll be right back," he said quietly and he left again.

Lilith leaned her head against the wall again and closed her eyes to simmer the pounding headache. Butterflies mixed with her nausea and it didn't help her need to vomit. She couldn't believe herself. She couldn't remember exactly where they were, but it was noisy and filled with people.

She made out with Corpse and they were grinding on each other in front of their friends.

Her thoughts trailed to Dream as Corpse walked back in the room with water bottles and pills. The anxiety over Dream welled and she vomited again.

"Baby," he sighed and sat on the floor with her. Electricity echoed through her skin from where his hand lightly touched her lower back. Immediately she grabbed the water bottle and sipped from it.