seventeen

𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚
𝘤 𝘩 𝘢 𝘮 𝘱 𝘢 𝘨 𝘯 𝘦 𝘱 𝘳 𝘰 𝘣 𝘭 𝘦 𝘮 𝘴

"So I was thinking about going shopping."

"Oh fun! By yourself?" Tina replied as she sipped on her Starbucks drink.

"I mean, by myself in person but I was going to wait for a time you would want to come with me except we FaceTime and pretend we're shopping together in person." Lilith smiled widely when Tina's face lit up with excitement. That twinkle in her eye always warmed her heart.

"Oh my god what a good idea!" She cried. "Yes we definitely should. I literally have nothing for a Colorado winter so I had to go soon anyway."

"I know!" Lilith gasped. "I can't remember the last time I—"

Corpse
6:30pm

can we talk for a second

"—um, I haven't even—" Lilith's heart pounded in her ears and her vision darkened at the sight of his message that illuminated her phone screen awake. "Haven't even been in snow before."

"I'm thinking that I can go on like... Friday or something? In the early afternoon."

"That sounds fine," Lilith laughed. A few heavy seconds passed and her thumbs danced above the screen. What did Corpse want? She didn't have the emotional capacity to fight again. Especially not with him. "What are you monching on?" Tina giggled through her bite of food.

"Literally just a salad... it's so boring!" She gasped. "I'm at the end of my—"

Corpse
6:32𝘱𝘮

that's fine

"—groceries and no one has gone to the store so I feel like I'm suffering."

"Oh my goodness, Tina," she laughed. "Salad isn't that bad, right?"

"It is when it's just leaves!"

Corpse
6:32pm

ill be on the priv discord

"Well I'm no salad expect either," Lilith replied. "I think I gotta go. I'll come back later when you're streaming, okay?"

"Sure!"

LilithRose left

Her heart thumped in her chest as she found the invite from Corpse. Why was he unable to simply have a phone call with her? Lilith had far too much anxiety. Maybe it was the guilt from the weekend with Dream.

"Hi," she spoke timidly as she entered. It took a second.

"Hey." Every time Lilith blinked, she saw blond hair over her nose and felt moans and breath over her hot body.

"What is it?" She asked monotone.

"I—um *ugh* I don't really know how to say this."

"Well clearly since it's literally been a week now since you've talked to me—"

"I wanted to say sorry, okay?" He grumbled. "It was really mean of me to just leave the call like that and then ghost you so for long. I'm sorry I did that." Lilith blinked quickly and swallowed down the dryness in her throat.