The Fight

Captain Rogers looked back to Banner, "Doctor Banner, now might be a really good time for you to get angry."

    He turned back, "That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry." Banner turned toward the Leviathan as his skin turned green and his body grew ten times it's normal size.

    "Does this happen often?" Freya's eyebrows furrowed and she glanced at Thor. He shrugged.

    "It's kinda his thing." Clint said. The Hulk punched the Leviathan and it smashed it's large body to the ground. Freya pushed off the ground.

    "Freya!" Thor shouted. She lifted her arms above her head and gathered her energy into a swirling ball of light.

    "Hold On!" Iron man said into their ear pieces. He stopped above the creature and blasted a missile at the creature. At the same time Freya throws down her own blast. The explosion sends her back. Thor jumped up and caught her then turned her around to block her from the explosion. 

    "Must you be so reckless?" He asked.

    "Calm down big brother." Tony said, "She should be as reckless as she want. What are you working with lasers? Light beams?"

    "Uh — Magic." She said.    

    "Right." Tony sighed and hovered above them, Captain Rogers. They stood in a circle all seven of them. Freya stepped away from Thor and pulled out her staff. The Hulk roared and Thor gripped Mjolnir tight. Natasha loads her guns while the Chitauri roared back at the avengers.

     From the portal in the sky thousands more Chitauri and Levianthans flew through.
"Guys?" Natasha looked around at the make shift team in front of her.

    "Call it, Captain." Iron Man said.

    Rogers nodded up at him and looked around the team, "Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash." He said and Clint looked to Tony.

    "Wanna give me a lift?" He asked.

    "Right. Better clench up, Legolas." Iron man grabs Barton and the two of them fly up toward the tops of the buildings. Freya glances at Thor and then back to Rogers.

    "Freya," He walks over to her. His mouth bobs for a moment, "You think you can do more of," He pointed to where the Leviathan flew, "more of that."

    "I want Loki." She said.    

    "One step at a time, we gotta get the Chitauri out of here first." Rogers said. She smiled, the adrenaline and magic still running through her veins.    

    "What makes you think I can't do both, Captain Rogers?" Freya asked her lips curling up more. She turned to walk away but Thor stepped in front of her.

    "Sister he will kill you or turn you against us, if he gets the chance." Thor said. "I know you are hurt but, don't let him goad you."

    She met his blue eyes with a a pale green stare. Freya was nothing if she wasn't determined. "I won't let him win." She reached out a hand for him to take. He looked down at her arm and back up at her. He grabbed her forearm and she did the same.

    "I'm glad to fight along your side, sister." He said and released her arm. She glanced at Rogers before pushing off the ground. Her power glowed around her as she landed on a Chitauri ship. The gunner raised their weapon but she brought her staff down and he fell from the script. She pulled a hand up and wrapped her power around the ship. She jumped off the ship and broke it apart by the twitch of her fingers.