Bonus Chapter: Redecorating

<<<Four days after the Emergence - South Dakota>>>

    The home wasn't quite big enough for everyone but it was the easiest place to meet. Phastos stood in the center of his lad within the Domu. He was working on the last repairs of the starship. Makkari and Thena were in charge of cleaning out, most of Makkari's souvenirs.

    Kingo paced back and forth in front of Freya. She had just finished explaining what she was, for the second time. Druig sat beside her on top of the table, his feet propped up on a chair in front of him.

    "So Ethestia and some Asgardian man," Kingo made a circle with his pointer finger and thumb and with his other hand stuck a finger through it.

    "No!" Freya's eyes widened. "Or — I don't think so." She pressed a hand to her forehead. "She didn't do that... I was born to someone else. They just abandoned me."

    "Can I make my next movie on you?" Kingo raised an eyebrow, "Do you think any of the avengers would do a cameo?"

    "I don't-"

    "Preferably, we could have maybe Carol Danvers or What's the guy with the wings?" He asked.

    "Sam?"

    "Oh yeah, he could be good." Kingo glanced behind his shoulder, "Karun are you writing this down?"

    "No, sir I didn't realize I was supposed to -"

    "Of course you are." Kingo let out a sigh, "This is good stuff. I need an appointment with Sam Wilson."

    "I don't think you'll get one." Freya said. "He's not really an appointment guy." She said. Kingo's phone ringed and he picks it up.

    "One second," He points at the phone and whispers, "It's the studio." He walked into the hallway and Karun followed after him.

    Makkari walked into lab, "Okay most everything is in my room now." She signed, "We have one more thing to do."

    "What's that?" Druig signed.

    "Take down the Arishem statue." Makkari signed and glanced over at Freya, "Think you could help?"

    "Sure," Freya jumped off the table, "But I think you should let Thena tear it down first." She signed and said as she walked over to Makkari.    

    "What are we doing?" Phastos looked away from his work. "Why did I hear tearing down, when I just put this thing back together?" He motioned around him.

    "It's a bit weird to have a statue of Arishem," Druig got off the table, "Don't you think?" His hands slipped in his pockets.

    "Can't we just let Sersei change it?" Phastos asked.

    "You want to be the one to ask Thena if we can change the plan?" Makkari signed. Her lips quirked up and Phastos placed his hands on his hips.

    "Fine but if something breaks," He pointed at them, "It's on you. I'm not fixing it again." He said. The trio walked out and toward the shrine room.

    Thena stood facing Arishem, her eyes narrowed and lips pressed together. Her weapon of choice already in her hands. A sword and an ax

    "We won't be struck down for doing this, will we?" Druig asked.   

    "I'll protect you." Freya bumped her hip against him. He rolled his eyes but a smile was on his lips. "We probably shouldn't tell Kingo we're doing this."

    "We shouldn't tell Sersei or Sprite either." Makkari signed.

    "I already told them all." Thena said with a straight face. "I've waited a long time to do this." Her lips curled up in a smile and she jumped into the air and slashed her sword and ax into the crystal body. It shattered in an instance.

    Freya's eyes widened, "Remind me to never piss you off, T." She said.

    Kingo stepped in, "Wait!" He saw the statue already destroyed. He snapped and raised his head to the ceiling. "You were supposed to wait for me, T! It would have been a perfect ending to the documentary."

    "You took too long." Thena said, she glanced down at the half shattered head by her feet. She lifted a foot and stomped down on it.

    "Your turn, my love." Druig glanced at Freya.

    "What does everyone want?" She asked.

    "Surprise us." Makkari signed.

    As Kingo said, "Shadow Warrior statue." Everyone looked at him. His lips pressed together and he signed and said, "Just kidding, like Makkari said, Surprise us."

    Freya stepped forward looking at the red crystals scattered across the room. She bent down in front of the base of the statue. She took in a breath and closed her eyes. She raised her hands in the air, the crystals floated up, changing colors. Jade, lavender, iridescent, golden, red, and turquoise. They spun around the room and swirled back toward the base. It started as roots, then a golden trunk, and branches. The colored crystals flew on last, as leaves, making a rainbow with its shade. She opened her eyes and looked up at the glowing statue.

    "Yggdrasil," She stood from the base and stepped backwards. "The tree of life." She smiled.

    "It's beautiful." Thena said as she walked over to the rest of them.

    Freya glanced at Druig who was already looking at her. He brushed a thumb across her cheek. "Stunning." He said.

A/N
What'd we think?
not a lot of plot but maybe some cute fluff

I just posted the first chapter of my Bucky fic so go show it some love!! I'd love to see y'all in the comments

follow for updates, comment and vote

💜💜💜MUCH LOVE💜💜💜
- Savannah