The Sun has Risen

A/N
This one's huge, 4,000 words big. It just felt silly goofy to split it up. Read the ending authors note if you want say in where the story goes from here!!
⚠️ there is sexual content in this chapter⚠️

<<<Present Day - Point of Emergence>>>

    Freya's body and power were released from the connection and she floated back down. Her feet landed and she was on marble. Her iridescent energy still radiating off of her. Volcanic ash fell from the sky like rain. She was on the palm of Tiamut, Sersei knelt in front of Ikaris, their heads pressed together. He pulled back and gazed over at the giant head, now only stone, above water. He stood and looked at Freya, his eyes filled with tears. He hadn't always been this rigid, or maybe he had but, Freya knew two facts. He loved Sersei the way Freya loved Druig and he became a zealot in his ways and lost sight of the truth. He looked back to Sersei before flying away, toward the sun. Sersei watched, unmoving and Freya watched her. It was like she could see Sersei the first time, as the woman she'd known, the friend.

    She turned toward Freya, there were gold streams of energy still glowing along her suit. "You saved us." She said.

    "No," She shook her head. "Sersei you, you're the one who turned Tiamut to stone. You saved everyone."

    "I could feel Tiamut fight it, fight me." She stepped closer to her. "We were connecting and then suddenly it stopped." She looked down at her hands. "And then it wasn't Tiamut I felt but you."

    She couldn't understand, from the memories of her past life, seeing Ethestia and gaining her powers. It seemed impossible, what Sersei was saying. They walked down to the beach. Phastos Makkari and Thena stood there. Freya saw them with new eyes, or perhaps, old. She had memories of them all.

    Makkari ran up to Sersei and Freya. She wrapped her arms both of them and Freya accepted the hug. Makkari was more than just a friend, she had been a best friend. She'd missed knowing her. She pulled back.

    "I saw something," Makkari signed. "When the deviant attacked me, I could see another world or life. But it was just pieces."

    "You saw Neath?" Freya signed.

    "Yes." She signed.

    The deviants must have a way to break Arishem's design." Freya signed. Thena moved over to Freya. Thena — the warrior who taught her how to fight. The one that enjoyed her standing up to Anu. "I remember." She said to her. "I remember everything."

    Thena's eyes were glistening with unshed tears. "I do too." She reached out a hand for Freya to take. She grabbed it and squeezed it tight.

    Phastos placed his hands on Sersei's shoulders, "How did you do it?" He asked.

    She glanced down at her hands, "When I touched Tiamut's palm I felt energy surging into me. At first, Tiamut joined our Uni-mind."

    "At first?" Phastos asked.

    "He could sense what I was doing. Somehow, he knew." She gazed up at Freya, "And then I felt Freya's energy. So I connected to it."

    He turned to look at every one. "I always wondered how we survived the destruction of the other planets we were on." He looked at Makkari and signed. "By being connected to the Celestial as it emerges. But connecting to Freya, how is that possible?"

    Freya's eyes widened and her mouth bobbed. She shrugged her shoulders, "It's complicated. I don't fully understand myself-"

     "She's a Celestial." Sersei looked at Freya and nodded. "I could feel it. First of her kind."