The Finish Line

A/N you know when Ajak opens her eyes in the beginning and goes "It is time"?
that's how I feel right now.
Love you besties💜

<<<Present Day - Domu>>>

Phastos stood in the center, Freya was close by she looked up at the golden design he was creating. He had destroyed the model twice now. It had to work. She had to be able to give her magic to them. He stopped and stared at it with his hands on his hips.

Makkari and Druig sat on top of the table. Druig hadn't looked at her once since she told him that she was willing to do this. Makkari placed a hand on his shoulder. Freya's eyes widened and she glanced at Phastos.

"You need something to connect you all to me right?" She asked.

"Yes, that's what's holding me up." He said.

Freya walked up to him and created a silver bracelet. "It's kinda like your uni mind... I can charge magic into the things I create."

He grabbed the silver metal, "So if we're wearing something made by you..."

"I can make sure you all have my energy." She said. He looked up at his design and lifted the metal up, it floated into the design. He attached bits of the golden metals he uses.

"This could work." He nodded. "Can you make four more of these?" He said. Freya nodded and the two got to work.

<<<>>>

They all stood in the room where the Arishem statue was. Phastos handed out the bracelets. "One will go on your right wrist and the other goes on the left." He said. "The silver is directly attached to Freya's magic."

Freya stepped up, she wore her armor, "Theoretically these should pull my magic just as is. Phastos put a siphoning ability into the bracelets."

"Could you run out of energy?" Makkari signed.

"I won't." She said. "Use as much as you need." She glanced at Druig, "Trust me." She said.

"Let's suit up," Phastos said to the others. They all walked to the walls. Freya watched as the black walls swirled with golden light. The Eternals suits grew from the golden light, each with a different color. They raised their arms in the air and the golden and silver bracelets clicked into place.

Druig stepped over to Freya as the Domu self flew itself toward the Emergence. She stood in front of the window, watching the world go by. She turned to him and he was already looking at her. "This is it." She said with a sad smile. "It's the finish line." She glanced down at his hand and wrapped her fingers around his.

"Keep your promise." He said.

She squeezed his hand, "I'll see you on the other side." She pulled back. She moved over to Sersei and Makkari. Druig walked over. Makkari took each of them separately to the ground. She took Sersei, then Druig. She reappeared in a blink of an eye.

She smiled and signed, "You ready?"

"Sure." Freya nodded.

"I won't go too fast." Makkari grabbed hold of Freya and she closed her eyes. Freya opened then and she was outside, the sun high in the sky and the ground rumbling beneath her feet. The emergence point was a giant volcano on an island. Smoke billowed from the landmass and Lava bubbled at the top of it.

Sersei, Druig, and Makkari activated their bracelets. Freya felt a pull and she closed her eyes. The draining of her magic had already begun. She took in a deep breath and her knees gave out. "Freya!" Sersei called out, "Are you okay?"