12

January 18th, 2021 Klay's Condoone month later

January 18th, 2021
Klay's Condo
one month later

Tuesday Morning
10:37 AM

"Okay I think this looks fine" Klay spoke to himself while looking over the breakfast that he had prepared by himself, well along side his mom via FaceTime. Chanel had been staying at his place for a few days since her sister was on a school trip and didn't like being in her place alone especially with her other sister gone. To top that off, last night her ex was blowing up her phone like crazy saying disgusting things about her as well as on online.

     By now everyone knew that  her and Klay were together so people were coming for her saying she wasn't good enough for him and all that other pointless  shit. He could tell it was getting to her a little so this morning he decided to cook for her since she was always cooking for him.

Satisfied with what he made he went over to his room to wake her up, Rocco at his heels. "Babe." He called.

    She was laying on her back with her head turned to the side and the bonnet that was once on her head was at the foot of the bed. "Be sleeping so rough, Babe" He called again this time rubbing her shoulder.

"Whaaaattt" She whined opening her eyes slowly.

"I made you breakfast you wanna come eat?"

She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and sat up "You did?"

"Yeah come on"

Yawning she stood up and headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. When she was done Klay wasn't in the room anymore so she went to the kitchen in her robe.  "Good morning" She announced herself while he searched for something in the fridge.

  "Good morning" She announced herself while he searched for something in the fridge

"Holy shit" He dropped the bottle of water he grabbed "I mean—morning love."

She smirked laughing a little, "You made this?"