04

August 22, 2020San Francisco, Californiatwo weeks later saturday night 10:47 PM

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

August 22, 2020
San Francisco, California
two weeks later
saturday night
10:47 PM

"I told you I don't want this blue shit in my head but you don't listen" Chanel complained as Loren ran a flat iron through a few stray pieces of her newly installed frontal. They were going out tonight along with Kendra since summer was soon coming to an end. Her sisters would be going back to school soon so she wouldn't have a lot of time on her hands to go out and party with her friends.

Kendra walked into the bathroom they were in while flattening out her blouse. "If you want to be technical it's more of a turquoise and I think it's different and cute"

Chanel slightly tilted her head to the side checking her self out as Loren did the final touches "I'm just not used to color..I don't hate it though" She stood up and Loren stepped away to finish getting herself ready.

Chanel already had her dress on so she just slipped on her YSL limited edition gold platform heels, diamond earrings and a watch Saint had gave her a while back. Just because she wasn't with him didn't mean she was going to stop wearing his gifts, it costed a pretty penny and looked nice on her.

"Y'all almost ready? It's free entry until 12" Kendra announced as she sprayed her body with some of Chanel's perfume.

"Bitch I was getting in free anyway" Loren flaunted "Fuck you meaaaan"

"I know that's right" Chanel added on "Won't ever catch my ass in a line"

"Boujee ass hoes" Kendra mumbled under her breath "Come the hell on I'll drive"

The trio grabbed their belongings after making sure they looked up to par. You would never catch any one of them looking anything less than that. That was one of the reasons they were so close since they kept up the same standards. But besides that they all got along and rarely almost never got into fights. The bond between them was too strong for anything to come between them. While Kendra and Chanel met six years ago in highschool Loren joined the girls about two years ago and they were inseparable ever since.

@therealchanel
fifteen minutes ago

@therealchanelfifteen minutes ago

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.