18

continued

continued..

12:15 AM

Klay carried Chanel over to the bed and laid her down pulling her by her legs towards the edge. She wrapped them around him while pulling him on top of her. Klay kissed up and down her neck as her nails trailed up and down his back in anticipation for what was next. He slowly moved down to her chest massaging her left breast in one hand sucking in her right nipple with his mouth.

"Mmm" Her hand moved to the back of his head. He bit and sucked on every inch of her bare skin so there was no question if hickies would be there tomorrow because they were already starting to form on her brown skin.

Chanel watched him intently as he head went further and further down reaching her lower stomach. He pulled her a little closer to the edge before kneeling down in front of her. Using his hands to spread her thighs he kissed along her inner legs before meeting her wet center. The grip she had on his hair became tighter when he laid his tongue flat against her clit before sucking it into his mouth.

She threw her head back slightly gasping in some air, "Klay" She breathed out. He paid her no mind and focused on the task before him. Her wetness began to coat his beard and her legs were moving every which way. Klay grabbed her thighs firmly and kept them pushed back. He licked up and down her folds always returning back to her clit giving it the most attention "Baby yess ughhhh" She moaned pulling his curls harder.

He rose up hovering over her to give her a kiss, she tasted her self on his lips and sucked his tongue into her mouth. "You're so damn sexy" He whispered against her lips before retreating back down to her box.

Chanel closed her eyes enjoying the pleasure that he was giving her. Honestly at this point she wanted to feel him inside her even more but knowing him he was going to take his time. Klay sucked up her juices before spitting it back out on her clit and slurping it back up again. Her stomach caved in and out while her legs started to tremble, "Im going to cummm" She called out "Oooo yesss"

She threw her head back as the feeling of a euphoric rush flew through her body. Klay cleaned up her mess with his lips before sitting up to kiss her again. She breathed heavily underneath him still in a bit of a daze. She opened her eyes seeing him staring down at her"How you want it?" He questioned.

She bit her lip and pondered in thought, "Rough."

"Oh really?" He let his hands massage her sides.

"Mhm I want you to do whatever—you want." She confirmed, her hand reaching down below to grasp his now hard on in her hands stroking it.

"Let me get a condom real fast" He stood up but she reached up and pulled him back down.

She shook her head, "We don't need one."

"No?"

"I want to feel it all." She crawled up before flipping her self over and placing herself on all fours. Klay licked over his lips and used his palm to press her back down and bring out her arch completely. Chanel's head laid against the comforter waiting for his next move.