29

and now I realized that she ain't youuuuuuuu ouhhuuuuuuhuu oh na na na na na na.

Chris brown snapped on that idk

——

April 27th, 2021Tahiti Moetama Lodge Villa Nui French Polynesia, Tahiti

April 27th, 2021
Tahiti Moetama Lodge Villa Nui
French Polynesia, Tahiti

The next morning Chanel had woken up fairly early. Mostly due to the fact that they had left the blinds open last night and the sun was shining on her face. She rubbed her eyes tiredly before trying to sit up. Klay who had his arm draped across her chest tightened his hold when he felt her move.

"Baby let me up" she yawned while tapping his hand. "Babe" she shook him

He removed his arm and used it to cover his face. She slowly sat up, checking the time on her phone, which read 7:37 am. "It's still so early," she muttered to herself.

    Swinging her legs over the bed she stood up, and threw Klay's shirt over her head in the process. She closed the blinds first so he could continue to comfortably sleep then entered the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she shook her head at her reflection. Her hair was disheveled which was expected since she didn't wrap it last night. She had a few hickies on her breast that made her roll her eyes.

"Told him to stop that shit" she mumbled to herself.

        She brushed her teeth and cleansed her face before showering and throwing on a random swimsuit for the time being.

     When she was all done in the bathroom and back in the bedroom Klay's snores were still filling the room. Chanel wanted him to fully rest so she left him alone and headed outside. She wanted to get some sort of tan while they were here so being outside as much as possible was her goal.

    She made herself comfortable on the small bed in their cabana behind the suite. Laying on her stomach with her head resting on her hands, she felt the warmth from the sun penetrating her skin. She didn't know at what point she dozed off but she awoken by the sound of Klay's voice.