19

February 26th , 2021Chanel's Place San Francisco Californiatwo weeks later

Chanel's Place San Francisco California
two weeks later

wednesday afternoon
4:57 PM

@KlayThompson
thirty minutes ago

liked by therealchanel, tahjxe_, stephcurry30, and 213,677 users my mood 24/7

my mood 24/7

It had been about two weeks since the Paris trip and life was still good. Klay went back to attending practices regularly and traveling for games while Chanel was working a lot at the club and studio as well.

   The difference this time was that she had finally moved into her new place she was wanting so they did see each other less than usual. A good thing about it was she didn't move too far so whenever Klay had the chance he'd sleep over at hers and vice versa.

At the moment Chanel was still in the process of unpacking, decorating and getting settled in so Klay was there helping her out. While he was moving some boxes around Chanel came up behind him, "Babe at least try not to look disappointed while unpacking my stuff." He stopped what he was doing and turned around.

"I ain't disappointed, I'm proud you got your own spot again—"

"But?"

"Buttt I got used to you and lil bit staying with me that's all."

She approached him and looked up his tall stature "Nothing will change I'll still be over there all time and vice versa plus you're literally five minutes away."

"You're right."

"I know so stop pouting."

"I'm not pouting"

"Yes you are." She grabbed his face in her hands squeezing his cheeks.

"Whatever you say, where you want all these clothes?" He motioned towards the boxes.