03

Continued..

August 9th, 2020Black Ice Gentlemen's Club

August 9th, 2020
Black Ice Gentlemen's Club.
San Francisco California

late tuesday morning
2:12 AM

With a few drinks now in his system Klay had loosened up a bit and was enjoying his night. He was tipsy but he wasn't drunk and didn't plan on getting on that level anyway, the small buzz he had was good enough. Draymond and the rest on the other hand were up a couple more notches dancing and throwing money at the strippers. Klay let them do them and sat comfortably on the couch sipping his drink.

"Nigga you been eye fucking that stripper all night" Draymond yelled over the loud music while focusing his eyes to where Klay was looking "Go speak she'll prolly know who you are"

Klay contorted his face up in confusion, "Im not eye fucking her. You're stupid as hell."

"Well you staring hard as shit damn. She might want her face back"

Klay sighed as he went on and on; drunk Draymond was fun and entertaining but he could also be very annoying "Why are you watching me anyway."

"Besides the point..shoot your shot nigga" He snickered "You do play basketball for a living"

Klay let out a fake laugh "You think you're so funny but I'm coo man"

"You scared bro?" He questioned "I mean she is bad as hell..kinda your type."

"I'm not scared I just don't want to" He replied "I think she pretty that's all"

"Shiiiiiit say less, then I will" He shrugged as he pulled up his jeans preparing to leave their section. Something in Klay made him react and pull Dray back and stand up  causing Draymond and the others who were listening in to laugh. "Changed your mind?"

"Shut up" He grumbled taking the shot he had from his hand and throwing it back. Approaching and making conversation with new people didn't come easy to Klay so some liquor courage is what he needed. Once again he wasn't shy he just got awkward when it came to talking to people for the first time. He focused too much on what to say and what that persons thoughts might be instead of just letting the conversation flow naturally it was a bad habit of his.

     Klay left the section and made his way over to the bar where Chanel was talking to the same girl as earlier. He ignored the bitter taste the vodka left in the back of his throat as the effects started to settle in.

Chanel and Kendra were in the middle of talking about their plans with Loren for the weekend when Klay approached them. He had figured that when he was close to her he would know exactly what to say but it was the complete opposite. She was even more attractive up close. He wasn't afraid to admit it but also a bit intimidating so that itself had him second-guessing. The last thing he needed was to get curved in front of all his friends and never hear the end of it.