13

January 27th, 2021Chanel's Apartment San Francisco, California

January 27th, 2021
Chanel's Apartment
San Francisco, California

Sunday Afternoon
1:27 PM

@therealchanel
five minutes ago

liked by fybsaint, mamilo_, kkendra

liked by fybsaint, mamilo_, kkendra.babe and 113,458 others
fuck off my line nigga 🖕🏾

See comments

@fybsaint commented : got sum for you.
@therealchanel replied: Suck a dick, what you do best ho 💕

"Stupid Nigga" Chanel mumbled to herself before clicking off of Instagram. Her post was petty but she didn't care all too much because he was literally pissing her off and had been for the past couple of weeks. She changed her number numerous times and he was still harassing her. However, she couldn't think about it too much because she had some last minute errands to run for Tah'Jaes birthday tomorrow. "REMI!" She called out.

Her sister had came into town last night and Chanel loved her being back. It was so quiet with just her and Tah'Jae and Remika was a burst of energy that they missed "What girl?"

"Don't what me, but come with me to go pick up Tah'Jaes balloons, gifts and etc. Its a good time now since she's at school and she's going to Giselles after"

She nodded "Bet lemme grab my Uggs and I'm ready."

"I'll be out in the car" Chanel replied before grabbing her keys from the kitchen counter and heading out. When she got situated in the car she got a text from Klay.

Hubby 🤍🧸

Delete that post.

Why? 🙄

Cause he commenting a whole lot of stupid shit under it, block him too.