21

Continued..

March 10th, 2021San Francisco, CaliforniaWinnie's Backyard Brunch

March 10th, 2021
San Francisco, California
Winnie's Backyard Brunch

1:22 PM

In an instant Chanel lunged over the table to grab Ayesha by her bun almost pulling her across to the other side. Everyone jumped up as plates and glasses hit the ground and shattered "Who you calling crazy bitch! Huh?!"

     Chanel was able to swing and hit her in the back of the head once before Klay wrapped his arms around her

     Chanel was able to swing and hit her in the back of the head once before Klay wrapped his arms around her.  Steph had then loosened her grip and separated her hands from Ayesha's hair. Frustrated that she didn't get to do her like she wanted Chanel took a deep breath trying to calm herself down. She wanted to fight her like she would any random bitch on the streets, head up, sneak, it didn't matter she wanted hands.

While Klay walked Chanel a few feet back and away from the table Ayesha had begun with her dramatics acting like she had been shot in the chest or something.

"Are you fucking serious? Do you know how long it takes for me to get my hair done!"

"Bitch you put two scoops of hair into a little ass bun, fuck is we talking bout." Chanel snapped ignoring Klay who was trying to calm her down at the moment. He knew that the second Ayesha walked in with Nique the brunch wasn't ending well. However he wasn't expecting it to pop off seconds later like it did.

Dray choked on his water trying not to laugh, "I'm sorry" He wiped his mouth after earning a glare from Ayesha "What? The waters cold. Y'all continue though ima just keep my black ass over here and eat my food."

"I don't even know why I'm entertaining this fucking hood-rat" Ayesha waved him off and looked to Chanel who was still being detained by Klay, "I could never go back and forth with a slut who shakes her ass for married men. You're not worth my time bitch."

At this point Chanel and Klay had figured all of Ayesha's pointless animosity was because she was a dancer. Which in reality was very stupid. It wasn't like Chanel had ever came on to Steph, talked to him at the club, danced for him none of that.