30

Back like I never left ...just a warning shit is finna get wicked from here 💛

just a warning shit is finna get wicked from here 💛

April 23rd, 2021
Prince's Home

@tahjxe_
two hours ago

liked by gentle soul • kind heart 🕊️

liked by
gentle soul • kind heart 🕊️

4 days ago

     Tah'Jae spent the day at Prince's house, casually hanging out on since it was the weekend. With Chanel and Klay still away on their trip, she stayed at Giselle's, but most of her time was with Prince. In his living room, they lounged around watching TV at some point he dozed off leaving her to keep herself entertained. She let him rest on her chest while scrolling through her phone.

     As she browsed her social media apps, a feeling urged her to check her Instagram DMs. She hadn't for the past few days since she only messaged Giselle and Prince on there and she had been with them 24/7 lately.  To her surprise, an unread message caught her attention, from someone she wasn't even following.

   Reading the lengthy message, her stomach churned. It was from a man claiming to be her father, her dead father at that.

"My Jae Jae, this may come as a shock to you, and I deeply apologize for having to let you know this way. But, I'm your dad, and I'm still alive. There are a lot of things I have to explain to you and your sisters but I would rather do it when I have a chance to speak to you in person, if you ever allow me that chance of course. I just wanted to let you know that I am here, and I love you. If you have any doubt of me being truthful, here are a few things only I would know about you.

—You used to have a brown teddy bear you called Binky and never let out of your sight.
—When you were 5, you fell off your bike, and it left a scar on your left knee. Even after it healed, you still wanted me to put a pink bandaid over it every day.
—When I was called into duty for military, the last thing you asked me is if I could take you for ice cream as soon as I get back.