27

bitch I'm hot bitch I'm hot bitch I'm hot SEXII!

—-

April 24th, 2021Championship Game : TD Garden ArenaBoston, Massachusetts

April 24th, 2021
Championship Game : TD Garden Arena
Boston, Massachusetts

a week later
2:24 pm

         Chanel sat a court-side in the TD Garden arena home of the Boston Celtics along side Kendra, Lo, and Five

Chanel sat a court-side in the TD Garden arena home of the Boston Celtics along side Kendra, Lo, and Five. Both the Warriors and Celtics were on the court floor warming up in their tracksuits. The NCAA championship game was to start in less than an hour and the stands were filling up quickly.

Whilst Klay had been gone the past few days getting ready for today, Chanel and everyone else had just flew into town this morning. As she sat her eyes followed him as he ran up and down the court dribbling a basketball and taking random shots. She very much wanted to walk onto the court and greet him but he seemed so focused and didn't want to distract or throw him off.

"They needa get this game going already; Aunty tired," Kendra remarked.

"Bitch, shut up," Loren cackled.

"Hell, I'm just saying," Kendra shrugged.

"Yo ass always complaining 'bout sum," Five added.

"Didn't nobody ask you for your two cents." She looked to him and shot him a stank face.

"Well, I gave it" He shot back at her "and you can keep the change."

"Oop" Loren sipped her drink.

    Chanel snickered as Kendra playfully slapped Five in the back of the head. "Dumb ass."

"Damn baby I can't joke witchu?" He rubbed his head.

Chanel ignored the rest of their conversations and shifted her focus to capturing some cute selfies for Instagram. She took a few videos and pictures of herself and was going to continue to do so until a shadow blocked her lighting. She sensed someone standing over her – looking up she realized it was Klay. Rising to her feet, she embraced him and pecked his lips.