15

February 7th, 2022 Enterprise  Condos San Francisco, California

February 7th, 2022
Enterprise  Condos
San Francisco, California

February 7th, 2022 Enterprise  Condos San Francisco, California

T H E NE XT M O R N I N G
9:30 AM

     Cold and wet Klay walked back into his condo after having to take Rocco out in the thundering rain to relieve himself. Once he shut and locked the door he closed his umbrella then tossed it in the coat and shoe closet. Klay walked into his bedroom quietly thinking Chanel was still sleep but once he came near the bed her eyes shifted to him. .

"Hey baby you not sleep?" He bent down and kissed her forehead then lips.

She was laying on her stomach but she flipped over and sat up against the headboard. "I was but then the realtor called me like twenty times."

"What she say?"

"She wants to reschedule me signing for another two weeks." She said looking a bit disappointed.

"Two weeks? Why?"

"I guess because of the storm that started last night all the plumbing in the place is shot and its all flooded."

"The fuck? Imagine if you had moved in last week or something."

"Exactly..it's like why would I even wanna live there still. "She rolled her eyes, "But it's whatever I'll just start looking at more places later."

"Damn, baby I'm sorry" He rubbed shoulder "I know you wanted that one."

"No fuck her and that place she didnt have to wake me up to that bullshit" She said making Klay chuckle "My eyes ain't even fully open yet like fuck."

"Well at least she didn't wait till we got there you know."

"Yeah you're right about that but still."