Begginning:)

" AYO! what is up guys, welcome back, today we gonna do gta 5 gameplayy. Today we gonna mission killing the president mission. Soo Lets GOOO" said Y/n.

Y/n is a gamimg youtuber with less than 1k subscribers.  

" aree ghar me kis ko mata aa gyi, kya hogya" shoud Y/n's mother from kitchen.

"kuch nhi mummy, chilao mat video bna rhi hu."Y/n shouted from her room "iss ghar me shanti se koi video bhi nhi bna sakta" she said under her breath. Then she taking a new short for the intro and recorded the whole gameplay video."So that's it for today thanks for watching" she gave outro and ended the video.

"Y/n aaja khana khaa le" said Chanda. Chanda is Y/n's older sister.She is love Y/n and very caring for Y/n.But Sister's love they argue sometimes.

"Hmmm aaii"Y/n said and went downstairs', helped her mother to set the plates and serving an started to eat the dinner with her family. She loves being with her family and spending time with them.

"Aur batao bacho padhai kaisi chal rhi h " Y/n dad said,

"Papa mene soch liya h meh toh youtuber hi banugi" said Y/n 

Y/n is a student in technical engineering college in Delhi.she is in 3 year.

"iske sar ka youtuber ka bhoot utaro phele nhi toh aaj hi hum iska computer tod denge"Y/n mom said angry.

Chanda  was  making trolling faces towards Y/n.

"are koi baat nhi bhoot utar jayega abhi toh iski 3rd year hi toh h"Y/n father said in a calm tone,

"kal toh apko buisness trip par mumbai jana hai toh apne apni packing kar yi"Chanda said to distract from that conversation,

Y/n's father nodded."papa aap kab vaapis lotoge"Y/n said looking towards her dad." 1 week me lot aaunga ,kyunki car se jana h toh samay lagega na" Y/n's dad said. 

"papa aap mumbai se na mere liye bhakarwadi le aana, please" chanda said with a puppy face,"haa thik h le aaunga" dad said,

Y/n ate food silently and went towards her room.

She was not much sad.but she was a little upset.

She  looked at her phone and it was 11:34pm.So she asked her sister to go to terrace and do some  gossip.

it was late so she and her went to their room and went to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

That's all for today folks<3

Hope y'all have enjoyed it the please vote, comment your suggestions you have and Follow.

Bye <3

I will try to update regularly cause im a student.:(