Oh no.

⚠️TW - Some scenes may contain hard language or blood scenes.

Recap- Nischay- ohh shit

             Y/n- kyaa hua.

Nischay- aaj toh driver aaya hi nhi aur mujhe driving karni aati hi nhi.

Y/n- bohot jaldi yaad aagya *sarcasm
     Me drive karke chalti hu.

Nischay- Aree yaar sorry, chal thik hai.

They sat in the car.
Nischay- tujhe sach me car chalana aata hai na.

Y/n- haa aata hai.

Nischay- paaka.

I nodded. Y/n started the car and they started driving to the place.

 Y/n started the car and they started driving to the place

Him the whole time..

Y/n- sir shut up. Hum pohoch gye hai..
Nischay- thankyou bagwaan bacha liya apne.
Y/n let out a loud sigh.

At the Fanmeet

One by one everyone started coming and meeting him.

Y/n POV

I was looking around to see if everything thing is going fine. I was wearing a mask.
A  clumsy boy came and spilled his coffee on nischay's shirt.
Nischay- It's okay, no worries-

Boy suddenly took out his knife it was a kind of dagger. I don't know but the design of the knife reminded me of something. And kept the the knife on his neck.

*This may never happen to him . He may remain safe always.*

Everybody was very worried. "Agar tumko yeh free chahiye toh tumhe meri sari baat manni padegi''

I kicked him in his feet which made him fall to the ground but his knife, then beat him with punches and kicks.

He was laying painfully near nischay's leg so I kept my leg on his back.

Police was here.

Nischay POV

She is so badass. She beat the shit out of that Boy. Police was here, she talking about something to the police. The police was gone taking that boy in his custody.

Then she came to me I saw her wound bleeding badly.

"Thanks"everyone shouted and started cheering "MASK GIRL, MASK GIRL, MASK GIRL," in chorus.

"So sorry I am really sorry for today's thing. These times the security was high but I don't know what happened. So sorry" i apologised to the audience using mic.

Y/n held my hand and we reach to 5he car, and we settled in the car. And my hands were shivering with fear.

Me- I am so sorry because of me you have to fight and all.

She kept her finger on my lips.

We drove back  and reached my home.
Mom must have known about situation because there were some news channels too in the Fanmeet.

I and Y/n was standing infront of the door. I rang the doorbell my mom opened the door and hugged me.

Mom- tu thik hai na? tere ko chot to nhi aai na ?kahi lagi toh nhi na?
You know mom's love

Nischay- nhi mumma nahi lagi.

Mom- Nischay tu andar aa.

I and y/n was about to enter but.

Mom- mene baas nischay se kaha tum bahar ruko Y/n *she said seriously

Then she went inside Y/n  was still Standing at the door.

___________________________________________________________

Ok kyo roka hoga dimple aunty ne Y/n ko bahar dekhenge next chapter me?

Tab tak ke liye satark rahiye savdhan rahiye.😂
💗💗Bye love you folks

Don't be a ghost reader vote and comment on the chapter if you like them.✌🏻💓