let's meet them

Y/n's POV

After 1 week,

"uth ja behen kitna soigi ab toh tune kumbhkaran ko bhi fail kar diya"chanda shouted waking me up.

"uth  toh rhi hu ruk ja"i said in a sleepy voice .I woke up and sat on the bed sleepy. It was sunday so i didn't care much about time but still i looked at the time it was 10:32am. i slept yesterday editing my new video. suddenly my sister just poured a bucket full of water. "PRAANK" she said exicitingly laughing at me."are yaar kya h ye" i said . we are always like this pranking each other whenever we get a chance."tujhe uthane ke liye"she said still laughing hard. 

i stood up started chaising my sister with water left in the bucket."aree yeh subah subah se kya ho rha " mom said." mumma isne mere upar paani da diya" i said looking at my sister  a bit anger.

"koi nhi! aaj tumhare papa trip se vapas aa rhe h or unke sath unke friend bhi aa rehe h"mom said with a smile."Y/n toh jao jakar yeh list hai sammaan le aao jakar " mom said.

" hamesha me hi kyu" Y/n said, "kyunki tumko kachre ke dabbe se uthakar laye the na toh socha tha saare kaam karegi par tum toh sar par hi chadh kar beth gyi ho" Chanda said in a trolling way, "beta aisa nhi kehte choti behen ha woh tumhari aur,  Y/n tum jaakar jaldi yeh sab saaman le aao" mom said. I nodded my head in yes.

I called friend Eshana, she is my best friend and we are sisters.Today i am thinking of pranking her with some bucket full of water.

OTP(on the phone)bold- eshana italic-Y/n

Hello

hello! ha bol na

vo na aaj thoda sa samaan lene jaana h aajaa sath me chalenge.

hmm thik h chal  c- bock par milte hai. bye

(call declined)

i freshen up ate my breakfast and went to c-block building.i couldn't bring a whole bucket so i bought a small container filled to the top with water.

I was hiding behind the wall, i peeked behind the wall and saw eshana coming slowly  but the boy  working on the phone behind her was walking a bit fast i think he was in hurry or something.I started my coundown that sync with her speed of walking.

Eshana POV

"oh no i forgot my wallet" i said cursing my self and run back towards the direction of my home. i said to myself cursing myself.

Back to Y/n's POV

"3, 2, 1," i said almost together. I excitedly splashed the container filled with water, it was set in my mind that it my bestie Eshana. I looked back it was not Eshana, .it was boy looking handsome with black rectangular spectacles and casual clothing shirt and black jeans his phone fell down from his hand and i think his phone screen is broken ..His hair was dripping with water.  His clothes were partially wet. He looked at me with cold stare.i was about to say sorry and apologize for this behaviour.

He turn towards my direction and said in a bad temper with some coldness in his voice "WTF ARE YOU DUMB? YOu KNOW WHAT YOU DID" He picked up his phone and showing it to me he said still annoyed "my phone screen is broken because of you". I searched my pocket and there was 2 notes of 500  *it was my pocket money not the money my mother gave me or buying some stuffs* and i took them out and gave them to him."TAKE IT" i said annoyingly."whats this"he said looking at me."for your broken phone screen"i exclaimed.His steps started came near me he suddenly hold my waist came near me. My heart just skipped a beat. we were just few inches away and our eyes met  each other .water from his hair was dripping on me "do u know me who i m A-J-E-Y O-K-A-Y" he came closer  with each word."now say it"he whipered in my ears with some warm breathe that fall on my neck.

"so..rry"i mumbeled.he left me i just stand there lifeless for a minute. 

"Oye kya hogya thik toh haina tu aur yee paani kha se aaya tere upar baarish toh nhi ho rhi ha" Eshana said shaking my body."hmm thik hu chal samaan lene chale" I said with a smile,we bought the items from the store and then i left to my houe waving bye to my bestie eshu.

"Lo mumma samaan aa gya"i said removing my shoes at the entrance."hmm table pe rakh do"mom said. 

PHONE STARTED to RING AND MY SISTER WENT TO PICK UP THE PHONE

"mumma"the words that escaped her mouth________________________________________________________________________________
thats all folks see you in the next chapter.

do vote, and comment if you liked the chapter.

bye lub<3 lub<3