Reactions

Recap- Nagar Brothers and their mom came to Y/n house.

"Aree beta tum bahar mili meh tumko pehchaan nhi payi tum toh bohot badi ho gyi" aunty said.

Y/n- "Aree koi ni"

Eshana- "sir aapka autograph"

Ajey POV

I  was watching y/n. I met her earlier, she look so cute. Then I came to know that I am her childhood friend. I am first time this excited to know someone more.

Yash POV

Her friend is so cute omg. I can watch her all my life. She is my fan, OMFG.
I am currently screaming inside of happiness.

Y/N POV

I am having the best day in my life. I met nagar brothers today, although I met ajey before he is quite rude.
Then I took Eshana to my room to tell her all the things that happened today.

Next day

I woke up and ate my breakfast. And went to the college with Eshana.
I entered the college premises a group of people was standing watching 3 people entering the college.

It was lakshay, Yumna and Aman.They are the popular students in my college so me and Eshana are used to it.

We made our way towards our classes. Eshana is not in my branch as she is a biology student and i am a engineering student.

I took all my classes before the recess. And started to look for Eshana.
"Ayo girl where u goin" I heard a voice it was none other than lakshay with his fake accent.
I turned and said "meh kahi bhi jaun par tum log ko nark Jana chahiye"
Lakshay raised a eyebrow and came and stand infront of me.
I'm 5'3 and he is 5'9.
*Author height is also 5'3 Sooo kuch bhi nhi*
Eshana came shouting and hugged me from back.

"kyaa hai bee"i said to eshana 

"kuch nhi aaj thoda accha lag rha tha maan"she exclaimed,, 

Lakshay smirked and went away with his friends.

Back to home..

Y/n was doing her assignment, then she got a call.

OTP

Hello am i speaking to Y/n

Yes I am Y/n.

I am Pallav Joshi.

So the interview you have given, you are selected.

*screaming of joy internally*Thankyou *professionally*

Your joining date is from tommorow. i will explain you all the work that you have to do.

Ok

(then he tells her nischay's home address because they have to tell her all the work she have to do)XXXXX

Thankyou i am really gratefull

Next day

She reaches to the place and pallav tells  her work she have to do...

Y/n's Outfit

"hello sir good morning"i greeted them.

"good morning" they greeted back.

"morning" they greeted back

Nischay- So, Y/n you are selected for this job, this opportunity given to you. Pallav will tell you everything you need to do in this job.

Pallav proceeds to tell her all the work she to do.

Nischay- If you have any problem, then you can tell us.

Y/n chuckled

"sir i have some conditions before i start doing this job. If you are agree with this then only i can continue"i said to nischay sir.

___________________________________________________________________________

bye<3

I hope you liked this chapter....

Do comment your thought on this chapter...

And vote..

I have a question so what if this story proceeds converts into a mafia story,? just asking..