Responsibilities

Recap- Pallav called nischay.

OTP(on the phone)

Hello nischay

Haa bolo Pallav

nischay mujhe tumse kuch baat krni hai

hmm kaho

nischay mera na infosys me selection ho gya hai job ke liye.

Accha bhai yeh toh bohot acchi baat hai. party kab de rha hai.

Aree sir aap kal hi aajao kalhi party mil jaegi.

toh phir joining kab se hai.

1 mahine baad se hai.

yeh toh bohot acchi baatt hai. cahl  meh teko thodi der se phone krta hu khana kha ke.

chal bye

bye

(call declined)

"Aur tera manager kaisa hai" abbu asked me, cause i m mostly go on trip and buieness trip with him. 

"haa voh pallav, vo toh ab resign de rha h apni job se"i said  to abbu eating a spoon full of rajma chawal 

"kyu kya hua"he questioned

"uski na infosys me job lag  gyi hai"

"oo toh aabh tu nya manager kis ko banayga"

"dekhta hu"

"aisa kar tu mujjhe manager bna le" he asked in a funny manner

"tujhe manager banane se accha meh bina manager ke shi hu" i said sarcasically

we both starterted laughing and i finished my food.

"sun me na thodi der na walk par ja rha hu abhi aata hu"

abbu nodded

Back to Y/n's POV

 i was standing there and nurse came and asked me for the the bills to be paid or the visit of  doctor and for faculties.The bill was rs.26,300.I wass only having 1000 rs in my pocket, i went to my sister and grabbed my hand pulled her to the corner and asked if she had her debt card.

"haa hai toh thode se rakh le kuch ghar par hai jaldi jaa ghar se leke aa,"as we were talking mom came to us and handed me some money and debt card."mujhe pta ha ki paiso ki jarurat padegi toh ye lo thode paise or thode bohot card ka balance hoga, abhi ke liye kaam chal jayega phir dekhte hai aange ka". i was feeling really heartbroken from inside.how useless i am i can't even do anything and support my family.

I checked the card balance it was 24,000 and he cash chanda and mom gave me was approx 8000rs.I payed 22,000 from the card and from the cash. I returned the rest money back to chanda if she will have to buy some medicine.

"Y/n tum ghar jao me aur chanda hai idhar, fresh hokar aa jaana 2 din se tum yahi ho"mom said to me 

"par agar medicine ya phir kuch aur  lanna pada toh" i said in worry,

"woh toh maine uske liye to mene udarsh ko call kar diya tha lo vo aa bhi gaya"mom said looking beside me and saw udarsh. 

Udarsh- My sisters Boyfriend, he is nice and polite. I don't talk to him much, just for no reason.

"Hey"he said to me waving his hand, he have already greeted my sister.

"hi"i greeted him back, "maa meh ja rhihu abhi aati hu fresh hoke aur diet ke hisabh se daal ka paani bna ke laati hu Aapna dhyan, rhakna aur papa ko paani de dena, bye"i said to mom and start walkking out o the ward."if you want lakshay can leave you to the home"he said to  me.

"no, thanks"i said and hold eshana hand and  came out of the hospital.I took my bike from the parking and Eshana sat behind me and way back to the home some times. "i think i am too mean to people, i don't know maybe that's how i can surrvive this "zaalim duniya""i said to Eshana.

______________________________________________________________________________

HEy Folks that all for this chapter..💗💗

BYE LUB💗 LUB💗

DO commentt and vote and follow if you liked the chapter and if you whats will happen the next and you can share your thoughts in the comment.I really Like reading your commenntt.