Unknown Part

Common POV

Y/n  came out of Nischay's house, she didn't go back to her home. She was walking somwhere straight. As she was walking she found a paper under her feet  she picked it up,"Answers can be found in the dark" the paper told. The paper was crumbled and had a eagle head symbol. 

She shoved the paper in her pocket and kept walking, she felt a difference about this piece of paper and the symbol on that paper. She have the same symbol carved on her body.

As she kept walking , she came across a group of men dressed in black suit and red ties. They were talking about something. Y/n hid behind the wall and tried to listen there talk.

"Agar voh yaha rehti hoti toh uska kuch toh trace hota?" the first men said.
"Voh idhar hi rehti hai," said man looked like the leader of the pack calmly but in deep voice,the voice seemed like she knew him but could not recognize,

She was not able recognize who were they cause they all were wearing a black mask.

"Par eesa lagta hai hame koi dekh rha hai -" the leader said and Y/n got anxious so she started running from there as fast as she could. The leader stopped his bodyguard from chasing her.

"Running doesn't matter. I'll hunt you down if i have to , Babygurl" the leader murmmured.

After some Days, 

She heard that Dhruv's Mother dissapeared sunddeny, she neither came at gardens in evening nor any society event.

After some Day.

???-  "bhaisaab suniye aap bta sakte hai Y/n kaha rehti hai?"

uncle- "haa voh khadi hai apne dosto ke saath" he said pointing his finger across the bushes in the garden a girl standing with Eshana and Lakshay.

?? went towards Y/n, and stood infront of her. she stood there in shock. Lakshay and eshana Eyes widened.

Y/n POV

  i was in Shock to see him " DHRUVVV" i screamed in happiness annd hugged him. " eshaana dekh hamara dhruv vapas aa gya tum puchti rehti thi na dhruv kha hoga? kaisa hoga? hamara dhruv vapas aagya Eshaana" i shaked Eshana. "Eshana tumhara dhruv vaapas aagya milogi nhi" he said with a smirk smile, she remained silent but Lakshay hugged Dhruv, "Aree dhruv kaissa hai, kaha gya tha itne dinno se ?" he asked, Dhruv was busy in staring at Y/n. "ha..ha . voh meh ek karta tha tamil nadu  me."he said sluttering. Then we takedd for sometimes then he went back to his house.

Like this the day came when we have to go to Goa.

"Y/n jaldi saamaan laa yaar late ho jaenyge" Eshana screamed standing beside her car, Y/n was coming running with her suitcase and backpack."aa rahi hu"she replied. She kept her luggage in car trunk, Dhruv came wandering near to Eshana car "Kaha jaa rahe ho tum log"he asked checking out Y/n from head to toe. "Go-"she was about to say but Eshana interrupted her talk "chal yaar Y/n late ho jaenge" Then she sat in the Car and and went to Airport.

Then from the Airpport via plane they reached Goa..

_____________________________________________________________

Ok toh milte hai aagle chapter me...

Love You, Your Author