Ambivalent

(Recap- Y/n was driving back home with Eshana.)

"Eshana suun"Y/n said

"Ha bolna"eshana

"Mujhe Aisa lagta hai mujhe job karni suru kar deni chahiye."

"Shayad, haa. Aaj kal Dhruv ka phone nhi aata"

"Kon Dhruv, haa yaar meh bhul kese sakti hu usse woh apna pakka wala yaar tha"

"Par voh 2 saal contact kuch bhi nhi"

Then they remain silent through out the journey from hospital to home.

They reached the  apartment parking lot.Y/n parked her bike and eshane went away very fast becz she was having nature's call. she saw a boy with quiete tall heighted and with black rectangular chasma, he was wearing mask so she couldn't recognise him. But he was holding a dog.
(Y/n ki dog se ganda wala darti ha)

     Nischay POV
I was walking bella outside cause today Prerna and jiju  bought her with them. As I was taking bella down the stairs.

  I saw a girl parking her bike  but she looked cute. I walking but then suddenly I tripped on a random rock but I made my balance still my specs fell on the floor. I left bella's leech and picked my glasses.

I stand and I see that bella was running towards that girl. I tried to chase her. Bella is faster than me. Bella sat between the le
Foot of that girl.

Till this day I thought that all girls like dogs and pets.

Y/n POV
I saw that monsterous dog coming towards me and his owner is also chasing that dog.

My heartfelt like I m gonna die today, my body freeze and I could do is shivering. And scream  not much louder but still SCREAM.

The owner was quite fast so came and kept his hand on my mouth from the back. It sent a chill down my spine. I am still shivering From the horror of the dog.

He took the dog sitting on my foot. Then run as fast as I could.
I reached infront of my home door and  unlocked it with the spare key I have.

I entered the house and took my clothes from my room and went to the bathroom to freshen up.I came out wearing this:-*Y/n is kind like wearing boyish and comfy clothes*

I ate the food which was already made by my mum, i was have upploaded my resume

I ate the food which was already made by my mum, i was have upploaded my resume. After Eating i kept daal in the cooker for papa. 

*Ding dong* i heard the door bell . I opened  the Door It was Lakshay, Lakshay is my sisters boyfriend brother, HE is literally a F-boy. He is very wierdo with Eboy hair,kind of brownish shade in his skin tone,sharp jawline and approx 5'9 his height. who live in the same  colony  as me just 1 block away.

"hey! baby girl how you doin" he said being F-boy as always." why are you here" i said with a disgusting face.

 "Shouldn't you answer my question first. anyways your mom asked me to be here cause you are here alone"he said . I don't know why my mom trust him so, he is ok but still.

"i was thinking of sleeping " i think in my mind. "umm come in now" i said with a tired look. He came in and sat on the couch.

 He sat on the couch  and started playing music from his phone. I was sitting on the couch infront of him doing some work on my new video. "please shut that music right now" i said calmy but still controlling my anger inside me.

He starts whishling ,now i am really irritated. "can't you shut your mouth now" said shouting tone at him "WHY BABE?" he said in calm but in deep voice.

 "WTF! first of all stop calling me babe. i am not your girlfriend. I am doing some work here.." i am still shouting at him,

 "I Am sorry" he said with a cute smile and hugged.

 "OK i am sorry" i said with the apologizing way. I felt guilty myself for talking like this.
But he understood my feelings.

"its OK. I know you are tensed that is why I was joking to enlighten your mood. I am like your brother ok."

You nodded and broke the hug.

*pressure cooker whisle's*

i went to the kitchen and took out the daal  soup  from the pressure cooker. Cool it up and packed it in the Box.

"I am going to the hospital" i said to him "OK" he said. 

I threw HOuse Keys on him, he caught it.

"lock the house when you are going back to your home" i said to him.

"i am coming with you" he said,

THEY BOTH REACHED THE HOSPITAL.

______________________________________________________________________

OK you guys not giving me some love. SO here is the target after that i will POst the next chapter...

100- reads 

Hope you all have liked the chapter. PLease show me some love, your comment keep me motivated me to write the chapters.

Bye LOVE You all folks....