My bad..

Recap- Y/n was at Yash Birthday Party..

Y/n POV

Suddenly everybody vanished me and ajey were alone, ajey lean towards me our lips were just inches away, "'i love you'he said in raspy voice,he pulled me closer with his hand around  my waist, he was about to kiss me,i said "i love yo-"

"Y/n yaar kitna soogi yaar uth jaa, please" Someone shook me, i woke up and "aree yaar"I cried. I pinched mysel hard but it was not a dream, "kitna achha sapna tha yaar"i said to myself, "oo sorry, aur tu giri aur tujhe lagi toh nhi?"he asked, I sighed and leaned against the bed."vaise kya sapna tha "he asked, "Mr.Malhan aap nhi samjhoge"i said and stood.

*play the song

 "Me toh jaa rhi hu"i said and went but Nischay held my wrist and turned back my hand landed on his chest. i removed hand 'sorry" i mummbled, "its ok, par mene ham dono ke liye khana mangvaya hai, aur me bore ho raha hu"he said making puppy face. 

"accha thik hai me ruki huu"i assured, "chalo movie dekhte hai"he said, I nodded in yes.

(they sat like this on the bed with Laptop)

"soo konsi movie dekhe?"- Nischay
"koi si bhi ."- Y/n
"Horror"- nischay
"Never in the world"- Y/n
"Love Aaj kal... Yeh bohot acchi movie hai"- Nischay
"Ok laga do, mene dekhi nhi hai "i said.

We were having ice creams for our desert, i had 🍫 chocolate ice cream and he was having strawberry🍓one. And we also had one chocolate.

Last piece of chocolate was left..

"Yeh me kahungi please"I said, "nhi yeh meri hai" . I made puppy face to him. "Yeh sab mujh par kaam nhi karega"he said."par pleasee"I said.

"Nahi yeh meri favourite hai-"before he could have completed , I took the last chocolate piece and kept it in my mouth.

He wrapped his hand around my waist, leaned towards me pressed his lips with lip with mine and sucked on my lips . My cheeks just heat up and my heart beat was beating at the speed of a racing car.

Nischay POV

Her lips are soft and juicy, it my fav chocolate more tasty. Her hands were on my chest , my heart was beating fast. I don't know why I did that but.

After a minute separated from the kiss , I was breathless. I leaned my back against the wall. There was a awkward silence. Suddenly Y/n stood on her knees, came closer to my face. She held my face and turned it to the side. She glided her cold fingers and long nails making some scratches down my neck, it made some butterflies in my stomach. She reached my chest held my collar and made more closer to her, she spoke nothing.But her stare is gonna pierce my Soul.

Then she went away from my home, to somewhere in the dark night.

______________________________________

So milte hai aagle chapter  me,
Tab tak lie liye bye
Your author , love you
💕