Met you again unknowingly

Recap- Y/n , sumit and amrita were at the interview. and  "So we will call if you are selected and thankyou for coming" Nischay said and went away.

You were heading out of that place.

Y/n POV

 Amrita came beside you  and said "I know the truth is bitter but the truth is i am the only one who is going to be seleccted". Then she started to go towards the restaurant.

I sighed and went away. I am hungry right now, then i saw a samosa and jalebi shop near. So, I decided to eat there. 

I took 2 samosas and Some jalebi. And started eating it as i haven't eaten anything for many days.

Nischay POV

I was very tensed about whom should i choose. I was standing infront of the restaurant, waiting or the cab cause pallav had an emergency work. 

As i was waiting , I  saw Amrita coming towards the same restaurant i was standing infront of. She came towards a girl and hugged her.  She can't recogonise me cause i am wearing a mask and cap.

 Two childrens came towards her they were poor kids and they were bare foot. They asked her for something to eat, but she denied to them very badly and rude manner.

Then they went towards other people and after sometime they went to Y/n.

Y/n POV

Two poor kids came towards me. They asked me for some money and some food. 

"tum log samosa khaoge" I asked them.

"haa didi kha lenge"they said with a cute smile.

I bought them the same thing I bought for myself.

"Didi yeh toh bohot accha hai"they said.
I smiled.

I looked at there foot. They were having torn sleepers.

"Accha suno tum log mere sangh chalo ge"i asked them
They shook there head in yes I took them to footwear shop and bought shoes of their choice.

"Shukriya didi" they said with innocent smile.
I also asked them about their parents but their parents are poor and live in slums.
I also bought them some stationary items so they can study.
I gave them some more food items then they went away.

I thought and promised myself that one day I will do something to make their lives better.

Then I ride back to my home.
I parked my bike and walked out of the parking lot to find eshana and tell her everything that happened today.

A middle aged women came across me and asked me where is A-2 Block. I gave her direction by my hand.

She understood and thanked me, she came in car with 2 guys.

I again started to search for Eshana. I found her in a argument between yumna, lakshay and Aman.

Yah my sister's boyfriend bro, he live in our society.

I don't like them and their attitudes.
"You can never defeat us in basketball match"said yumna
"SHUT UP" i shouted"eshana let's go we will show them, we will win the basketball match"held eshana hand went away giving them this expression

Then I took Eshana to my house.
I entered my home and same lady was sitting with her 2 sons.

"Namaste" me and eshana said together.
"Beta inse Milo yeh hai Mrs nagar aunty, yeh jo hamare ghar ke paas rehti thi chote me tum Yash aur ajey ke sath khela krti thi, jab yeh idhar shift huye the tumne khana nhi khaya tha yaad hai"mom said to me,
I gave a questionable look.
"CARRYMINATI...WILY FRENZY"Eshana screened from behind as she came after me,
___________________________________________________________
Lets see what would be ajey's reaction in next chapter.
Till than BYE..
Lub lub