Hard Times

Recap- phone was ringing and chanda answered the call.

OTP(on the phone)

Chanda-italic ???-bold

"hello" 

"ji aap mr.singh ke ghar se bol rhe hai"

haanji aap kon

me aapke papa ka dost bol rha hu mr singh ka accident ho gya tha mene unko city hospital me admit kiya hai aap jaldi aa jayiye.

hmm

hello hello

call declined

*phone slips from chanda hand *

"m..mm.maa"chanda cried from the living room.Y/n was sitting in her room scrolling through instagram.and her mother was cooking food in the kitchen.Suddenly they hear chanda crying hardly in the living room the both rushed towards the living room.they saw chanda sitting on floor  sobbing."kya hua beta kyu ro rhi ho"

"mum...maa  .pa..apa  h.os..pital  aa..cci...dent" she said in tears."kya hua papa ko"Y/n said."Y/n jaldi jao di ke liye paani le aao".y/n nodded in yes.she brought water for her sister.
Y/n POV
chanda calm down and said " papa ka accident ho gya ha woh city hospital me h jaldi chalo" "kya" Mumma and Chanda was in total shock.I have to act brave in this situation I took the car key and said Chanda and mom to come to the car and I drove them to the hospital.

Time cut to hospital
I reached to the reception and asked "can you tell me where is mr.singh?"

"Ya room no. 208 , can you please sign here."Receptionist said.

I signed and went to the room no.208 I settled mom and Chanda on the seat outside the room.

I entered the room, the room was silent with some beeps of the medical instruments and saw papa with serious injuries on head and body. His forehead was covered with the bandages and he had fracture, some medical instruments were also attached to different parts of his body. My eyes were having tears that was not allowed to drip down it was not right time, it's the time to stay brave and give courage to my family.

I stepped out and doctor was standing there "conditions toh thodi critical hai agar 24 hours meh hosh nhi aaya toh.."said with a sad face.

I was trying my best to control the condition of my mother and sister.  My sister came back to her senses. I gave her some water to drink, " Papa is Ok rn go back home and take care of mumma", she was about to say no but I kept finger on her lips to stop and go back home. We understood each other silence. She nodded her head and bring mumma back to the home.

12:35pm
Phone ringing Eshana
It was Eshana calling me I picked up the call
OTP(on the phone)
Hello

Hello tu mere ko bta nhi sakti thi. Ruk Jaa me aati hu wahaan par.kon sa room h.

Hmm.Room no.208
Call declined

I didn't slept that night. I saw eshana running towards me. I was silent Eshana came and hugged me tightly. I flood in the tears, she was caressing my back softly. She didn't stop me from crying because she knew I wouldn't have cry that day I would've died.

"Y/n, ok uncle will be alright just stop crying" caressing my face and removing the tears with her fingers.She made me drink water.

*listen to the song now*

We entered the ward and sat on the sofa that layed there lifeless, stayed awake whole night, watching my father leaning on bed silently. Praying and Hoping one day he will wake up and start laughing again with his dad jokes and teethy laughter.

Author's POV
05:27am
Beep beep beep the machine suddenly started beeping. It was the.....
___________________________________________________________
That's all for this chapter folks

If  you liked it then do vote and comment if you know what would happen next..

Bye lub💗lub💗