lovemaking...

Recap- Y/n takes a sip of her drink..🥤(soft drink...gande dimaak waalo, sayad sharaab bhi ho sakti hai pata nahi😏)

I took sip from my drink it burnt my throat i was feeling a bit dizzy, i had never experienced this before after drinking a soft drink.

Ajey Nagar

I saw her sitting with a boy near the bar counter..why am I thinking about her wtf..stop it. I can't. He doesn't feel safe for her.

"Eshana," i called her
Eshana- haa bol kya huaa
Ajey- yeh ladka Jo iske saath betha hai woh mujhe sahi nahi lag raha, dekh na jara..
Eshana went back after few secs she panicked and went to lakshay and told him something.
Lakshay- jalldi aa

We went towards Y/n, "Ajey tum Y/n ko kamre Tak lejaao aur uska dhyaan rakhna, aur ho rake toh vahi soo jaana. Hume abhi der lagegi thik hai"lakshay said, and started beating that guy.

I lifted y/n bridal style and started walking towards the hotel room. She was drunk.

Y/n- wh.ere .are y..ou taking.. me?
Ajey- I am taking you to the room.
Y/n-Which ro..oom?
Ajey didn't say anything then they reached the Room.

I made her sat down on the bed, "listen to me now you are drunk you need to sleep now"i said concerned.
"Tumhe lagta hai meh aabhi so sakti hu?" She said travelling her finger from forehead to my lips she got closer to my ear " i am all yours" she shouted.

She then came near to my mouth and backed off "fuck" i groaned.

"Come here eat me.."she said still drunk."don't start something you can't end y/n" she ripped my shirt making my abs to expose. I couldn't control myself anymore and kissed her passionately, the flavour of vodka was making it even better.

We separated after a minute, she pouted cutely came near to me and fainted on chest, i settled her on the bed. I also slept beside her keeping a pillow in between , but she cuddled me and slept.

Y/n POV✨

I woke up it wasn't my room I am having a bad headache. Saw noone beside me.

I just had a sweet dream that ajey kissed me, no no Y/n why he will kiss you. It was just a dream but felt real.

I stood from there and started searching for Eshana. .

Someone tapped from the back on my shoulder.

______________________________________

Hai jitni gaali Deni hai comments me de do, aur comment kar dena.

Milte hai aagle chapter me..

Bye love you 🌹🥀🐋

Bye love you 🌹🥀🐋