LoveStream oh Sorry! Livestream

Recap- then i got a call from Nischay, He said me to come fast to his house, i asked him why? but he did'nt answer anything. So, i rushed to his to see if anything hhas gone wrong.

I reached his house and aunty opened the door, i greeted her. She told her that Nischay is live streaming. Then I went to Nischay room.

Entered Nischay Room
Y/n- What happened!!! Panting*
(She is still wearing her mask)

Nischay- PRANKKK!!
(Y/n sneezes 2 times)yallah
Y/n- kya hogya?
Nischay- Chat ne kha tha MG ko bula.
Y/n- MG kon hai?
Nischay- Tera naam chat ne rakha hai MG *he said dramatically

Chat- Remove your mask, we want to see your face.

Y/n- No.
Chat- please

Y/n- Nope 

Nischay-that's it for today guys, see you next time.

He closed the stream.

Nischay- Y/n Tuu toh bahut famous ho gyi re social media pe cha gyi, tujhe yaad hai na kal hamme shoot ke liye Mumbai niklna hai.

Y/n- Aree yaar, Mr.Malhan ek toh aap sone nahi dete yaha bulaliya, chalo koi ni, oh shit! Mene toh abhi tak packing bhi nahi ki or kal jaana me kyaa Karu marr jauu.

Nischay kept hand on Y/n mouth,
Nischay- yaar tu kitna bolti hai chup karja, Aur tu mujhe aap- aap karke na bulaya kar

Then she sat on the floor crossed legs like a child

She didn't speak a word. She was just staring at Nischay.

Nischay- kya hua?

Y/n- kuch nhi. Meh  jaa rhi huu.                                                                                      Nischay- Aree rukh meh bhi aa rha hu. Then he left you till his main door and then you went away to your home.

Y/n- aree no, kahi aur jaa rhi hu.
Nischay- Ok
Then she went to hospital to meet her dad, in the night Chanda came home but she told her that in some days, doctor have to operate her father's kidney.  She stayed the whole night at the hospital.                                                                                                            

Next Day

Y/n got ready for the airport where she will get the airplane to Mumbai.

Y/n Outfit (pta hai thodi blur hai par outfit accha hai, haina?) She is also wearing black mask

Y/n drove the car and they both reached  the airport.

Nischay POV

I really like her driving, she drive so perfectly. Her almond eyes, chubby cheeks, round small nose and soft plump pink kissable lips which only I can see cause she always wear mask whenever she is with me.
Y/n- Are you in love with me? she said with a smirk.
I don't know when I was staring her, I should not do that she is JUST MY MANAGER. I said to myself.

Nischay- no.. i was just ... watching you drive...i am lea..rning driving. I awkwardly laughed.

We reached the Airport, took the boarding passes and settled on the seats. I got her a window seat.

Y/n- it's my first time flying in the plane,
Nischay- koi ni..
___________________________________________________________
Ok
Milte hai aagle chapter me
Tab tak ke liye savdhaan rahiye
Satark rahiye
Me hu apki author bye ..🤣