14

TW: non-consensual touching & mentions of anxiety/panic attacks
—————————————————————————

Once I get home from my shift at the book store I immediately start getting ready for the party.

I haven't been to a party in almost a year. I don't want to be super fancy but I also don't want to look like I didn't try.

I decided to embrace my 2014 tumblr phase by wearing a black turtle neck with a black skirt and tights.

Can you guess what color the tights were? Yup, black.

I slipped on my platform doc martens.

I straightened my hair which took up most of the time because of it's length.

I never find a reason to cut it short so it just keeps growing longer and longer.

It's currently lays just above my butt.

Once my hair is done I do some light makeup. Just mascara, lip gloss, and a little bit of eye liner.

Good enough I think to myself.

Then I'm out the door and walking to the club.

As I get in I recognize Avery right away, her eyes meet mine and she jumps up.

She runs over and hugs me.

"Hey girl!! I miss you, oh my god you're outfit is perfect."

"Really? I was worried it was like too edgy?" I respond back.

"Shut up no it's amazing. Now here's the rundown," she leans in closer to me and I put my ear to her mouth.

"That guy over there is creepy, he's the only creep I've found though so that's pretty good. That guy over there though, he is smoking hot ok. But, he keeps itching his ass and it's a major turn off."

I laugh at that. "Ok good run down Av, I think I'll be able to sniff it out solo."

"The other girls are around here so just find them and say hi," she suggests.

"Will do."

I go around the club and say hi to a bunch of my friends. It was really nice to see them. But I can already feel my social battery draining.

God I hate my insufferable introverted tendencies.

I go to look for one of my friends just to tell them that I'm starting to not feel good but they're all gone.

They either left, or they're in a back room hooking up with some random guy.

My head feels a little cloudy but I try to ground myself. I don't even know where the exit is.

All of a sudden I can sense eyes on me.

I turn around and the creepy guy is staring at me.

Fuck.

He starts to walk over with a look in his eye.