Epilogue

Vanna's POV:

The interview about me and Wilbur's love story was done, it was time to release it to the public.

I've been on a few of Wilbur's streams before and after a while we were ready to let the media know so we could be more open in public.

We thanked the reporter and left feeling very emotional and grateful.

Wil kept his hand on my leg the entire drive home.

We now both lived in his apartment together, we've been dating for nearly 8 months.

I dropped the keys on the front desk. Above it on the wall hung three pictures.

One was the framed photo of Wilbur asleep on the toilet like I vowed to hang up the second he saw it.

Next to it was the painting I made as his Christmas gift.

And next to that one is a photo that Tommy took waiting in the parking lot after Wilbur asked me out. We were soaking wet laughing and crying while jumping up and down screaming.

I smiled at the last picture and felt arms wrap around me from behind.

"I'm proud of you" I said to Wil.

He hugged tighter.

———-

Later that day I walked out of my room and Wilbur was asleep on the couch.

He face was slightly tucked into his hand and his breath fell rhythmically up and down.

He looked so beautiful.

Every single day, although it sounds predictable, I forget how attractive he is inside and out.

I slowly walked over and took his glasses off.

I grabbed a blanket and started to drape it over his body his eyes crept open and he sleepily smiled at me.

God that little smile, I could just melt.

"Go back to sleep" I whispered as I ran my hand through his hair.

"Come lay down with me" he mumbled like a toddler, god what a little brat.

I laughed, "not right now Wil".

"You're not leaving this room" he said jokingly.

"Your eyes aren't even open" I stated giggling.

He smiled at the call out and barely opened them.

"Come onnnnn" he complained.

"God what's with the clinginess today?"

"I have a little crush on you and I want to lay with you" he whispered.

"William Gold you're already the death of me" I said rolling my eyes as I crawled into the space between him and the sofa.

"Well Evangeline Stoon you're the life of me"

"That was terrible" I said laughing at his attempt.