16

Vanna's POV:

Wilbur started rubbing my legs as Harry Potter played.

I sat there wondering just how lucky I got with him. And just how insane this entire situation is.

I had never felt so at home somewhere than when I was with Wilbur.

He had the ability to make a terrible night turn into one of my fondest memories of us.

That's all I could remember until I felt my eyelids start to pull down.

And I let them close shut. I knew I was safe with Wil.

Wilbur's POV:

I felt her limbs loosen and her musicales relax. She looked like a flower in the winter.

So beautiful but also small and less vibrant than usual.

Her smile didn't meet her eyes the way it does, I could tell that this sadness wasn't just from tonight.

I don't know Vanna all that much but I know that she struggles silently.

And people who don't voice their issues have had some sort of action through their past that drills into their head that voicing your problems is annoying.

Trying to help those kinds of people takes so much patience and trust.

And as I watch her sleeping body sink into my bed I realize that I'm willing to be give her all of the trust and patience I have.

Vanna is extraordinary. She's carefree yet so conscious and alert of what's around her.

She doesn't have to try and be beautiful.

She just is.

Her eyes could be any color and they'd still be beautiful because they're filled with so much joy and curiosity.

Vanna Stoon is the brightest star, and I want to be her sky.

Vanna's POV:

I hear the sound of rain coming from some direction of a window.

I can smell the rain too. I smile because I remember Wil talking about how much he loves the rain.

The blanket over me is definitely not mine but the haze in my brain can't recognize why that might be.

I crack my eyes open and there he is.

Wil is fast asleep facing me.

One of his curls dipping over his eye. He looks like a greek god.

I establish to myself that this is the best morning I've ever experienced.

Wilbur's arm is wrapped over my torso and I'm stuck.

But to be very honest this is the best way to get stuck.

I can slightly hear his breath and I watch his chest expand up and down slowly.

His grip on my torso is certainly not tight, but it feels protective and it makes me smile.

I stare and admire him for at least 5 minutes.

His eyes have begun to flutter slightly so I sneak my arm away and softly scratch his head with my nails.

And I instantly watch his neck and head relax into the pillow.

It's as if he's fallen asleep again but he was already quite fast asleep.

I cant help but giggle softly and remember to keep head scratches in mind.

I decide to figure out how I can make a good breakfast using a man's fridge.