20

Authors Note: This chapter is for a mature audience, but it's also part of the plot so I wouldn't suggest skipping it! If you are under the age of 16 then this is not the book for you :( Thank you for all of the support!

Vanna's POV:

I woke laying against Wilbur.

He was already awake just admiring me and I felt warm inside.

The truth that was revealed still sickened me but I tried to ignore it.

"Good morning there pretty girl". He says.

"Hi beautiful boy," I respond back.

We spend most of the day together and it was lovely.

Wil ends up going home, and telling me to text him if I need him.

It's about 10pm now and my only thought is I want to get absolutely shitfaced.

So I put on a black dress with black stocking under it.

I put my hair in one of my fancier braid styles and grab my keys.

I also text Wil saying where I'm going.

Vanna: Hey starboy, I'm going to lenny's bar tonight. If you're bored tonight you know where to find me- Yours truly, the girl who needs to get plastered tonight.

Wil: Hey there dear, thank you for letting me know, I'm 100% on board with you getting plastered. Go get 'em tiger.

I laugh at his ending and head out.

I get to the entrance where security is waiting to accept people in.

Now trust me, this is not my first round.

I pull a few pieces of my hair out from my braid.

I squeeze my arms together to puff out my chest a bit and make sure some cleavage is shining through.

Then all you have to do is widen your eyes and smile with your teeth.

"Name". The guard says blankly. He looks down and sees me, I watch his eyes widen.

"Evangeline Stoon, Vanna to you though, dear", I say with a flirtatious tone. I was feeling myself tonight.

He removes the rope and allows me through.

I grab an open booth and order straight vodka, because to be quite honest I'm a bitch for it.

I get three shots of it delivered by a waiter who looks beyond horny.

All I do is wink and I can practically see him crumble and speed away.

I down the first three shots with ease. It was smoother than honey.

Intoxication hits me pretty early but I love it.

Everything is a little blurry and a little fizzy, I feel like I'm in a 50's movie.

1 more shot of a vodka and some sort of strawberry tequila shot and my confidence has soared.

At this point I'm most definitely drunk.

I decided to explore around, not for guys or anything.

Even though I'm already pissed my mind still knows that Wilbur means more to me.

I decide to go sit at the actual bar so my drinks can come faster.

As I approach I see his curls. I know it's him.

I drunkenly smile and silently tap his shoulder.

"Yeah don't even think about it," he burps out.

I cant help but feel so happy knowing that he's uninterested. It means that I'm also in the center of his thought process at all times.

He turns around and lights up.

"Vanna! I couldn't find you, I thought you already left". His speech is slurred and it makes me giggle.

He's cute when he's drunk. But also so damn attractive.

I come up and whisper to him, "you look really good in a button down". Ok yeah, I'm past rock bottom blackout.

He blushes but his eyes don't give any sort of longing away, they look full of devotion .

"I think you'd look so much better with this off", he says as he loosely pulls at the skirt of my dress.

Oh so he's not innocent. I can work with that.

"I might need help with the zipper," I say as my finger pushes his chin to look up towards.

All he does is smile with a look in his eyes.

Drunk and cocky Wilbur is a whole different person and to be quite honest I kinda love it

"Dance with me first", he says with a playful tone.

I stroke his jaw and whisper with wide eyes, "oh wouldn't you like that". He looks determined, not mad but almost like he's ready to pounce.

We go to the dance floor and I hear him say, "you know Vanna I'm really fucked up".

"Wil I am so far past fucked up that mental hospitals would hold an auction for me."

He smirks, "so we're both really fucking not ok."

"Yeah just about. You know Wil you're hard to read."

He looks confused.

I drunkenly try to string my thought together.

"Any man who got this close to a flirtatious woman would have her in the back room half naked by now.

But here you are only a mere three inches away from my face and you haven't looked down once. You've never kissed me without me giving you the go ahead. ." I whisper.

I know he wants this.

"I keep my control", he deeply groans out.

I press my head against his. Our lips are basically touching at this point "What if I don't want control? What if I want you to drop that last wall and give me everything?"

I watch something in his eyes instantly flash when I finish my statement.