30

Vanna's POV:

The train ride to Jack's was adorable.

Tommy fell asleep with his head against Wilbur. I of course had to snap a picture like some proud mother.

Jack was waiting at the beach for us, we were gonna have a little picnic down by the ocean while the sun set.

He came with a portable heater so we would be able to enjoy our time rather than freeze our asses off.

Once the train stopped we went off and headed for where Jack was.

I saw his blanket sitting out and directed the boys to follow.

I heard Wilbur saying that he was nervous and Tommy saying that he couldn't give two fucks.

"Wil don't be nervous, Jack is literally just a jokester. He's an absolute clown and he also loves geography just like you."

Wilbur smiled at that.

We headed down towards the blanket and I hear Tommy gasp and then immediately break out into the loudest laugh I heard all day.

About three seconds later I hear Wilbur say, "no fucking way" and then join in with Tommy.

Jack turns around and looks shocked.

"WHAT IN THE LIVING FUCK?"

I sat there so confused watching the three of them stand 10 feet apart falling onto the rocky sand suffocating with laughter.

"Alright is someone gonna tell me what the actual hell is happening" I say giggling at the infectious laughter.

Tommy speaks up and says in between wheezes, "this is fucking jack manifold he- HAHAHAHA so he- HAAAAHAA- he's a live streamer like us we're literally friends"

My jaw drops, "JACK? When were you going to tell me this?!!"

He stops giggling and says, "I was waiting for the right time , but i can not believe this shit. Well fellas let's have a picnic."

"This is absolute insanity" Wilbur says wiping tears from his eyes.

We all eat sandwiches and chips. The evening was full of laughter, smiling, Wilbur's secret kisses on my cheek, and just pure joy.

I felt like I was at a point in my life where I could stop it right here and live like this until I die.

I sat there soaking up how radiant the view was and I feel wilbur's hand slowly rub circles against my back.

Him and Jack were talking about why certain US states were blatantly unnecessary while Tommy and I agree that the upside down kiss scene in Spider-man was the best scene.

Once the sun set we said our goodbyes to Jack. Tommy Wil and I got into the car so Wilbur could drive me home.

We spent the car ride listening to nostalgic british bands like The Wombats and Los Campesinos.

When we got to my flat I gave Tommy a hug and we already planned out another time to see each other.

Wilbur walked me up to my door.

"Thank you" he said.

"For what?" I asked confused.

He goes to talk and then stops, "for not letting go, I know we haven't labeled ourselves. And I think that upsets you but you don't want to rush me. I promise that it's just us. It's you and I forever. Just thank you for letting me have time."

I didn't realize Wilbur knew that I still longed for us to have some title.

"You never have to thank me for that. I also need time too, I don't want to rush anything either".

"I'll see you soon ok?" He says.

"Ok," I say quietly smiling.

"Until next time star girl" he says with his face turned up into a grin.

Before I can respond he cups his hand to my cheek and kisses me under the deep sky.

I can hear Tommy cheering from the car and I feel Wilbur's lips smile against mine.

He breaks way and then quickly kisses my forehead and walks back to the car.